Hotel built in 1981, Last complete renovation 2003, Last partial renovation 2018, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 49, Number of single rooms 21, Number of double rooms 28, of which have 2 separate beds 12, of which have a double bed 9, Number of apartments 7, Hotel closed from 2009-12-19, to 2010-01-04, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 21:30, Reception manned from 07:00, to 22:30, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 49, Family rooms available 1, Children's beds/cots 1, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-02-28
Düsseldorfer Platz 1, 40878 Ratingen, Germany
- Station (Düsseldorf Hbf) 9.19 km
- City centre (Ratingen) 0.21 km
- Airport (Düsseldorf International Airport (DUS)) 5.71 km
- Highway (Ratingen-Ost) 1.88 km
7:00 AM to 10:30 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:00 AM to 9:30 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Garage is a 1-minute walk away
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 09:30 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Provider PowerSpot
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- ISDN connection in 49 rooms
- Kitchenette in 6 rooms
- Fridge in 6 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 6 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 15,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 15,00 EUR
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
Evaluations of Am Düsseldorfer Platz
Very friendly staff and owner, really trying to offer the best service to their guests.
Room was really small.
Breakfast is good quality, wifi is stable and fast. Room is clean, nice. The neighborhood is very quiet. Lots of fine restaurants nearby.
Wifi is not secure, disallowing me to use it for business processes.
Located in Center. Parking in front of hotel.
Shower with high ´´entrance ´´. Wifi reception at end of corridor poor.
Lovatioj close to SAP office.
Shuttle Service, Breakfast, Preis
Room at Groundfloor
The owners should think about giving the place a paintjob from the outside as the outer appearance does not match the friendly inside of the hotel at all.
Great location, lovely breakfast, friendly staff
Well located, closed to the Center
Small room, not well soundproof
The enviroment of the hotel is very quiet, and the inner deco is very comfortable. There is bus and train in front of the hotel to the downtown of Duesseldorf.
Very sweet place. Friendly host. clean room.