Hotel built in 1950, Last complete renovation 2002, Last partial renovation 2016, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 13, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 8, of which have 2 separate beds 8, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 00:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 00:00, Earliest check-in 10:00, Latest check-out 13:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, family-run hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking room 13, Family rooms available 2, Children's beds/cots 2
Mülheimer Strasse 13, 40878 Ratingen, Germany
- Station (Düsseldorf Hbf) 9.78 km
- City centre (Ratingen) 0.4 km
- Airport (Düsseldorf International Airport (DUS)) 6.14 km
- Highway (A44 - Ratingen-Schwarzbach) 1.91 km
7:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 11:00.00 until 00:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 11:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 06:30 o'clock to 11:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Hotel safe
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Free garage in or directly by hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 2 day(s)
Evaluations of Europäischer Hof
Wonderful staff and service : one of the best breakfasts in Germany and great evening meals!
Needs an elevator!
The lady that seemed to be running the hotel was wonderful-most helpfull.
It could use a small elevator, also a higher ceiling or a low ceiing sign between the second and third floors. My husband hit his head on the edge of it!
The apperance of the restaurant and bar is abit frayed around the edges, but the rooms are better and the staff is friendly.
Very polite and friendly staff, very near to the town centre and within walking distance of several good restaurants local pubs. Also within walking distance of Tram and Trains to City of Dusseldorf. Although we didn't get a chance to eat in the Hotel this time we have eaten in the Hotel before on previous visits to Ratingen and I would certainly recommend the food.
A little noisy but then it is near to the town centre. The central heating in the room takes a long time to warm up.