Hotel built in 2011, Number of floors 16, Total number of rooms 221, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 221
20 Bideford Road, 229921 Singapore, Singapore
- City centre (Singapore) 0.52 km
- Airport (Singapore Changi International Airport (SIN)) 18.26 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 1
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Telephone on the desk
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Business center
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Holiday Inn Express SINGAPORE ORCHARD ROAD
The bath towels were not so good.
The staff were very friendly especially the chef (Ram) who catered to my special (vegan) requirements for breakfast. The hotel is ideally located on Orchard Road very near to mrt station.
Can't think about anything that I didn't like.
limited choices for breakfast
Simple, fast check in and out Room is clean and quiet
Bed is a bit too small for 2 (queen bed) Breakfast area could be better. Personally don't like so much the quality of the food but see others seem enjoy.
Location of the hotel is very comfortable, also the rooms are neat and compact
Breakfast options are limited, also room service options are limited.
1. convenient location to MRT and shopping 2. staff friendliness
1. price might be a bit expensive but the location justifies it. 2. location is not easily accessible to taxis but hotel security staff making efforts to call solves the issue.