Hotel built in 2004, Number of floors 27, Total number of rooms 282, Number of single rooms 179, Number of double rooms 101, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, No-smoking room 245
33 Sharp Street East Causeway Bay, 00000 Hongkong, China
- Station (Hong Kong - Hung Hom Railway Station) 2.68 km
- City centre (HongKong) 0.85 km
- Airport (Chek Lap Kok International Airport (HKG)) 27.77 km
The Holiday Inn Express Causeway Bay Hong Kong welcomes you on the bustling streets of the north of the Hong Kong Island. Reach the promenade after 1 kilometre and enjoy the view of the Victoria Harbour. After another kilometre, you can reach the Expo Drive along with the convention centre. Hong Kong International Airport is located on the island of Chek Lap Kok, reachable by car after a drive of 40 kilometres.
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 3
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Limousine service
Evaluations of Holiday Inn Express CAUSEWAY BAY HONG KONG
price is good
Close to the subway station
Not very clean, small and noisy rooms
Very convenient location, right behind Time Square and very close to the Causeway Bay subway station. Lots of nice places to eat and hang out near by. Friendly staff.
The room is very damp and smells damp. The ally facing the hotel is very small so it's difficult to get a cab.
smoky floor, smoky room
Have stayed in Holiday Inn Express Causeway Bay for several times. Good service and transportation around is convenient.
good location and price
Minor issues:small sign in the street, escalators stops working at 12am, stuff can be more freindly