Hotel built in 1996, Last partial renovation 2005, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 118, Number of single rooms 8, Number of double rooms 110, of which have 2 separate beds 14, of which have a double bed 104, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 20, Rooms with connecting door 1, Number of junior suites 20, Number of apartments 92, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 08:30, to 17:00, Reception manned from 06:00, to 20:00, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 72, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Apartment/Suite hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 84, Family rooms available 1, Children's beds/cots 2, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-09-28
Friedenstrasse 7, 93051 Regensburg, Germany
- Station (Regensburg Hauptbahnhof) 0.65 km
- City centre (Regensburg) 1.09 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 76.36 km
- Highway (A93 - Regensburg-Königswiesen) 0.52 km
8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 7,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Parking for women at hotel
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 7,00 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 2 open from 12:00.00 until 14:30.00 and from 18:00 until 22:30.00 Closed sunday
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator T-Com Hot Spot
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Emergency back-up generators
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Kitchenette in 8 rooms
- Fridge in 118 rooms
- Microwave oven in 8 rooms
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Individually controlled ventilation in 118 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Plan of emergency exits
- Complimentary slippers provided in room
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Washing machine for guests
- Free daily newspapers
- Shuttle service to the airport Fee 42,00 EUR
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Hansa Apart-Hotel
Comfortable parking in the garage.
For me too much noise from street and from mini-fridge in the room. But maybe other guests wouldn´t mind.
Staff was wonderful. Rooms are decent size and comfortable. Having an in-room kitchenette option, coin laundry on-site, are nice for longer stays. On-site seafood restaurant very good dinner option.
Poor WiFi in room. Very high step over to access tub-shower could be a problem for people with limited flexibility/mobility. Avoid rooms at front of building if you will sleep with windows open as it faces a busy street and train station-24 hr noisy // windows closest not a problem
Very friendly staff, great breakfast
No fan / air conditioner in the room // Gets pretty uncomfortable in peak summer
The room was quiet (essential for me). The food at the hotel restaurant was delicious. The location was conveniently close to restaurants and shops.
very convenient with small kitchen
too noise of the residence people, especially my neighbor, played music loudly until 3 am, but no body took care
Bad smell in the room!
Everything was good overall.
First I had problem with the given WIFI password, but I got a new one at the front desk immeaditely. The WIFI coverage is not good sometimes in the room and you can not see the guest wifi, therefore you can not connect even if you have the correct password.
The heating system did not work as it should. First day it not worked at all and was aprox 19 degrees in the room all night.
Mini Fridge in the spacious room. The service crews are friendly and actively supporting.
WiFi in the room are very weak and very hard to do work in the room when in the night due to there is no bright light installed.
the room is good, breakfast is good.
one of the hotel staffs is not so friendly and helpful at the front desk. Wifi is very poor and unstable.