Hotel built in 1992, Last complete renovation 2001, Last partial renovation 2018, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 101, Number of single rooms 15, Number of double rooms 86, of which have 2 separate beds 11, of which have a double bed 75, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Airport hotel, Motel, child-friendly hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 101, Hypoallergenic rooms 1, Children's beds/cots 2
Vor dem Lauch 20, 70567 Stuttgart, Germany
- Station (Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof) 8.51 km
- City centre (Stuttgart) 7.49 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 4.45 km
- Highway (A8 - Stuttgart-Degerloch) 0.42 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 9,50 EUR
- Garage is a 0-minute walk away
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 12:00.00 until 14:00.00 and from 18:00 until 22:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Vegetarian food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Emergency back-up generators
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Iron + ironing board
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 5 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Room service
Evaluations of ACHAT Comfort Airport & Messe Stuttgart (ex Golden Leaf)
Bathroom cleanliness Lots of noise during the night Did not manage to connect my computer to the WiFi
Room is big and well equipped
Hotel staff - not everyone from the reception desk is friendly
Close to Airport. Budget Hotel...just to sleep...
No Fan / AC Too Noisy Unwelcoming - Reception staffs (however, 1 guy was good)
All of the above ratings are areas of note. The room was plain but very comfortable. The most outstanding aspect of the hotel was its staff and their competence.
It would help if information on local trains buses etc. were readily available as the use of public transport is less expensive and more convenient for some
In the middle of an industrial estate, therefore VERY quiet on the weekend!
Very hard to get to if you're on public transport. Plus they should tell you that the bus to the airport doesn't run on Sunday, and the only way to get there is by taxi. I would have chosen a different hotel if I'd known that.
Nice and quiet. Without car a little bit difficult to go downtown, but for that are taxis, not ?
very near to the office (5 mins. per pedes)
- The fluctuation of the daily price very high (sometimes more than 100%!) - The desk is kind of small to work in the room. Insufficient space between chair (Desk) and the bed.
You may wish to consider a shuttle or going in with another hotel and it's shuttle to the airport.
Easy, quick check-in. Nice receptionists.
The hotel restaurant was not very impressive.