Hotel built in 2010, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 139, Rooms with connecting door 6, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 117, Family rooms available 6, DEHOGA Rating 2, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-08-31
Heilbronner Strasse 4, 70771 Leinfelden-Echterdingen, Germany
- Station (Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof) 9.87 km
- City centre (Leinfelden-Echterdingen) 1.92 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 4.02 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Restaurant(s) 0
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of ibis Stuttgart Airport Messe
Easy check out given payment up front.
Location is very good. Good proximity to Indian and Chinese restaurants, super markets,
can have some english channels in the television
clean room and next to convenient store & train station
breakfast lack of choice and everyday same menu. the staff no friendly enough for sometime.
improve breakfast to hv more choices.
Strategic location which near to the train station and there have few supermarket nearby convenient for food or grocery. Staff are very nice & polite.
i would like to suggest if hotel can prepare some Asian food for breakfast which more suitable for Asian guest.
Basic but clean room, the shower works great.
Very good for one nights stay only. I would not like to stay here for more than one night Too basic.
easy to find, plenty of parking
not many vegetarian options for breakfast
Transfer to the airport included in the price (4:30 am to 8:30am) Close to airport but rooms well sound proofed
Nowhere to have an evening meal but there are places within walking distance
Cheap, good location, friendly staff.
My bedding was not changed at all during my 5 night stay. Also there was not a very good selection of food at breakfast which I think is bad for the price of 11 EUR.
very courteous staff
- No hot water kettle inside the room - No coffee or tea inside the room - no refrigerator