Style of hotel and ambience
The Connect Hotel City in Stockholm is a modern city hotel featuring numerous rooms in different categories and sizes. The hotel’s ‘living room’ includes a lounge, a bistro and a bar. Overnight guests benefit from the free sauna. Free Internet access is provided at a terminal in the hotel lobby.
Hotel built in 2010, Last complete renovation 2010, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 86, Number of single rooms 27, Number of double rooms 59, of which have 2 separate beds 50, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Business hotel, Boutique hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Women's hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 86
Alströmergatan 39, 112 47 Stockholm, Sweden
- Station (Stockholm - Central Railway Station) 1.83 km
- City centre (Stockholm) 2.07 km
- Airport (Stockholm-Arlanda Airport (ARN)) 35.64 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 SEK
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 200 SEK
- open from 18:00.00 until 22:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Sauna Fee 0 SEK
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Door with spy-hole in 86 rooms
- Door with security chain in 0 rooms
- Door with security lock in 86 rooms
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 4
- Separate luggage store
- Individually controlled ventilation in 20 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 200 SEK
- Pets permitted Fee per day 200 SEK
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Changing mat for babies
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free use of the sauna
Evaluations of Connect Hotel City
Room was too small missing basic facilities and furniture.
The room is narrow
The room is very narrow
The roon is very narrow
missing hairdryer - no towel change
10 min walking to Electrolux HQ
Room ws clean and hotel staff was nice.
Rom was very small.
Good money-value Plenty of choices for breakfast. Te and coffee free 24h
Very little room for breakfast.
Walking distance from Electrolux headquarter
Good Price. Waliking distance to Electrolux office.
The rooms are quite small.