Hotel built in 2007, Last partial renovation 2015, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 125, Number of single rooms 15, Number of double rooms 110, of which have 2 separate beds 24, of which have a double bed 86, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Holiday hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 125, Family rooms available 22, Children's beds/cots 4
St. Eriksgatan 119, 11343 Stockholm, Sweden
- Station (Stockholm - Central Railway Station) 1.65 km
- City centre (Stockholm) 1.69 km
- Airport (Stockholm-Arlanda Airport (ARN)) 35.28 km
- Highway 0.0 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Secure parking
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage is a 0-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 11:00.00 until 13:30.00 and from 17:00 until 21:00.00 Closed sunday
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 SEK Fee per day 0 SEK
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 09:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 SEK Cost per day 0 SEK
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 0
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Iron + ironing board in 20 rooms
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Changing mat for babies
- Laundry service
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of First Hotel Norrtull First Norrtull
Some distance to next subway. Room somewhat noisy.
Clean room. Room fine, clean, not fancy, though. Very little power outlets.
Bed in very bad conditions, could hardly sleep in it.
Clean hotel with quite friendly staff. The (lower) rooms to the street seem to be very noisy, but rooms to the rear are nicely quiet. Nice TV and style.
Rooms are tiny. Especially the bath room. You have to bend over half of the toilet to reach to the washbasin. Well, actually there would be enough space if the shower was not so huge. Or if the toilet wasn't placed 20 cm off the wall. There is no wardrobe - which would be managable, but there is almost no space to leave the suitcase. Furthermore no WLAN except for the lobby and some rooms close to it. It is not such an extremely bad place to stay for a few nights, but it is also not a great place to go for.
The price/performance ratio is OK.
The room is quite small.
Very friendly staff. Good-looking staff, too :-) Directly next to a stop of the Arlanda airport bus! Nice room, lots of space. Room with a view, but onto a busy street. Still reasonably quiet at night. Rooms toward the (inside) courtyard should be perfect even for sensitive people. Good breakfast, but possibly waiting times if hotel fully booked.
Minor niggles only: No shelves in bath-room. No cupboard. No room-safe - ok, but no option either to leave valuables at the reception (quite unusual). Surprising: No telephone in room (but I prefer my cell-phone anyway and didn't miss it).
service in the restaurant
Arlanda bus schedule - not valid Mistake in the invoice (to much charged)
Upon my arrival, they told me that I can pay either by Euros or by Swedish crowns and they wrote for me exact amounts: either approx. 4800 SEK or 480 Euros. So I prepared 480 Euros in cash. When I wanted to check out they wanted 560 Euros!!! They told me there is some additional fee for paying in Euros - 10%. Still on top of this 480 Euros + 10% is not 560 Euros! At least I was allowed to pay 4800 SEK by credit card which caused some problems for me, since I have daily limits on my card. After this experience I can not recommend anyone to stay in this hotel.
missing shampo and the body care kit that usually is provided. and drawers where not cleaned i had to live a note to be cleaned.
Room located on the street side are very noisy
The hotel was fresh, modern, light and airy. The staff were exceptionately friendly and efficient. We were warned that there were some rennovations in progress,however, this was not readily apprarent and there was no disturbance whatsoever.
There was no hot water in the room, but we were promptly moved to another room. There were only 3 channels on the TV. No welcome pack in the room. No coffee/tea-making facilities. No extra bedding in room (although available on demand from reception staff).