Hotel built in 1900, Last complete renovation 2000, Last partial renovation 2015, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 28, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 23, of which have 2 separate beds 10, of which have a double bed 13, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 13:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 20, Children's beds/cots 1
Karlstr. 11, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Station (Frankfurt Hbf (tief)) 0.2 km
- City centre (Frankfurt) 1.0 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 12.0 km
- Highway (A648 - Anschluß (Theodor-Heuss-Allee)) 2.35 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Car park is a 2-minute walk away
- Secure parking
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 06:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Provider 1 & 1
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- ISDN connection in 28 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Water boiler in room
- Express check-out
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
- Room service from 11:00.00 until 13:30.00
- Local map and destination/city information in Mandarin
- Adaptor for Chinese/US plugs
- Chinese newspaper
Evaluations of Carlton
room was quite small for the price. Many channel on the TV were not working
Really this hotel is 2 star, but not 3. It is good only on 1-2 knights. Small room, stuffy, et cetera.
This hotel is great if you are looking for something budget-friendly near the train station. It's barebones, but comfortable. There is a 5€ breakfast buffet that was all right (cheese, sliced meat, boiled eggs, bread, yogurt, salad, etc.). Good value for the money.
A little worn down, but ok for the price.
Very friendly, right around the corner of main station, its not new of course, but its clean and a very good value for money
An very good location close to the Frankfurt Main Station and extremely friendly receptionist.
The size of the room was rather small.
Typische Vorauszahlungsabzocke wenn sich Reisepläne der Gäste ändern. Personal am Telefon uneinsichtig frech und lässt sich nicht darauf ein die Buchung auf ein anderes Reisedatum zu verlegen.
Very convenient to the Central Station, small rooms but for the price a very good deal with friendly staff and a good breakfast. I always stay here before I fly out the morning. I find it more convenient than the budget hotels near the airport.
The room has a stuffy smell unless the window is open. Then you can hear all the car noise from outside all night. The carpet and the furniture are old and dirty. The ceiling has stains from water leaks. The Internet is slow and unreliable.
Breakfast and staff
The cleanliness of the room left something to be desired. Dirty Decor, radiators, ne curtains and curtains (could do with a clean) and bathroom. Room also smelt very damp, patches of damp on ceiling above bedroom door and wallpaper peeling away. Felt I couldn't walk on carpet without wearing socks as did not seem very clean at all. Just needs a very thorough clean and redecoration.