Hotel built in 2008, Last complete renovation 2008, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 152, Number of single rooms 3, Number of double rooms 149, of which have 2 separate beds 20, of which have a double bed 132, Number of junior suites 2, Number of rooms with air conditioning 152, Hotel closed from 2009-12-24, to 2009-12-26, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair hotel, Boutique hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking hotel, Certified Design Hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 394357, No-smoking room 152, Children's beds/cots 2
Niddastr. 58, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Station (Frankfurt Hbf (tief)) 0.29 km
- City centre (Frankfurt) 1.25 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 12.62 km
- Highway (A648 - Anschluß (Theodor-Heuss-Allee)) 2.32 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 15 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 07:00.00 until 23:00.00 Closed sunday
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Roof garden
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Hotel staff Red Cross Certified in CPR
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- Automated external defibrillator on site (AED)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 0
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Temperature controls in 152 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 15 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 15 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Free daily newspapers
- Secretarial services
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Room service from 09:00.00 until 18:00.00
Evaluations of 25hours Hotel The Trip
I booked with breakfast, but when I checking out it charged me 12 Euro, no body told me when I checking in.
Great Design, nice room, free wifi.
The staff at the front desk should act more professional even in stressful situations. When I called the hotel the next day (because of questions about the bill) I was always routed to the room service, which was not very helpful.
Once it was obvious that they techno party in the court yard was not ending they took care of us and sent us to a ´´sister hotel´´.
Not knowing about a techno party in the court yard.
Frühstück wie immer super, nettes Personal, zentrale Location.
Dieses Mal war der Aufenthalt leider weniger perfekt, da es draußen extrem kalt war, die Heizung im Zimmer aber nur läuft, wenn die Karte steckt. Es war also ziemlich kalt im Zimmer, was sich auch deswegen noch etwas krasser auswirkt, weil das Bad ja offen ist und somit ebenfalls jegliche Wärme abzieht. Aber die Zimmer werden nun ja renoviert und vielleicht auch die Heizungsmethode optimiert.
Really helpful staff, helped me about half an hour to solve my iPhone bug issue, which is life saving for my 1st day in Germany. Very stylish decoration with Levi's elements. I love it!
A little unexpected with the neighborhood.... Looks like red light zone.
Clean rooms, has everything you need. If you are looking for stylish rooms with extravagant design, this is your place.
Even though I had booked incl. breakfast that breakfast was only a take-away breakfast, the ´´real´´ breakfast would have cost an additional 16€. There was construction work going on and it was loud outside at 6:30. Even though this is not always the case (I hope) it was still annoying. Neighborhood is not the best, I did not always feel safe in the evenings.
Room was clean and quiet despite the street party outside. Breakfast was also good.
Not a dislike, but I noticed the the showerhead was leaking and the water was sprouting towards one of the ceiling lightfittings. This needs to be repaired before something nasty happens. Room 307. Also, I was in room 307 last time. As this is a themed hotel, I would like to try a different room and floor next time round.
Very dark room (40's)
Requires additional guaranties that not specified in the booking conditions.
All very friendly, like the style, chez ima, very confy
Tried to check in (just register) in the morning, guy was not very helpful, asked him about the evening event, his answer ´´we didnt have our morning meeting yet, dont know! Come back in one hour!´´ I said that I am on my way to my customer, he replied ´´you can call´´ Yes I can. He could have called his back office who know if there was the tuesday rooftop or not. Try to make it essy for your customer, instead of making it feel like effort.