Hotel built in 1960, Last complete renovation 2014, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 39, Number of single rooms 19, Number of double rooms 17, of which have 2 separate beds 13, of which have a double bed 10, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Rooms with connecting door 4, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 14:00, to 22:00, Reception manned from 14:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, Family hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 39
Niddastr. 65, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Station (Frankfurt Hbf (tief)) 0.15 km
- City centre (Frankfurt) 1.1 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 12.53 km
- Highway (A648 - Anschluß (Theodor-Heuss-Allee)) 2.29 km
3:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
3:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 15,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 15,00 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Satellite TV
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
Evaluations of Adler Frankfurt
Friendly Service. Breakfast included,
rooms rather small and not very fancy, but clean and functional
Das einfache, preisgünstige Haus wird von einem sehr freundlichen Team geführt - gute Atmosphäre!
Closeness to train station, elevator, breakfast and all of the staff. Room was small but comfortable and clean!
cheap. but clean hotel in the city centre, friendly hotel staff
not the best breaktfast, noisy at night in the street (drunk people)
most friendly and helpful support from the reception desk
general surrounding of the hotel wich is not within the manager's responsibility
I stayed at this hotel as I was attending a Trade exhibition at the Messe. The location was very convenient and is 15 mins walk from the Messe and only 5 mins walk from Hauptbanhoff. The hotel is basic but comfortable if all you require is a room overnight. Adequate buffet breakfast available.
The pillows are a joke! Like paper bags with no air in them. I requested another one but should have asked for four! There is no dining room so you have to go out in the evening to get a meal.Slightly difficult to find as set in a side street off main road, could do with a sign showing directions.
Very friendly staff, good value for money.
Room was a bit small
This hotel was a gem! It was inviting, well decorated, efficient and especially clean. The breakfast was super.
My room faced the street which was continuously noisy at night making it difficult to sleep.
The room was nice and the staff was friendly. It was close to Central Station and only a 15 minute walk to the touristy part of town.
The location was terrible. If you want to walk anywhere, you'll have to pass through the streets full of junkies. I'd advise paying extra to park in the secured area if you're driving.
For the prize everything was absolutely perfect!