Style of hotel and ambience
Located opposite the World Fashion Centre, the Fashion Hotel Amsterdam provides numerous spacious rooms featuring free Wi-Fi. Guests may enjoy delicious dishes and drinks at the hotel’s restaurant and bars. A wellness area provides relaxation and well-being.
Special features of the hotel
The hotel has 260 rooms in Fashion style. Besides it has a restaurant, terrace, Skybar on the 11th floor & a lot of wellness facilities. Also meeting rooms and a parking are available. Only the credit card holder is authorized to guarantee a reservation with a credit card. Upon arrival, the credit cardholder must be present and provide the credit card used to make the booking plus a valid ID. If the guest - in case of a prepayment - cannot present this credit card, the hotel will credit the initially charged amount. The guest is then required to make a deposit on the spot. When the card holder is not staying in the hotel a credit card authorization form can be obtained through the hotel. Please note a prepayment of €100,- in cash or by credit card for damage deposit will be asked upon check-in.
Hotel built in 2009, Last complete renovation 2009, Number of floors 10, Total number of rooms 260, Number of single rooms 10, Number of double rooms 250, of which have 2 separate beds 89, of which have a double bed 151, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 15, Rooms with connecting door 6, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Number of junior suites 10, Number of rooms with air conditioning 260, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Health and beauty hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 260, Family rooms available 4, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-06-12
Hendrikje Stoffelsstraat 1, 1058 GC Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Station (Amsterdam - Lelylaan Railway Station) 0.66 km
- City centre (Amsterdam) 3.72 km
- Airport (Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS)) 7.64 km
- Highway 0.0 km
The Westcord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam is ideally situated in Amsterdam, at the A10 ring road. Schiphol Airport and RAI Amsterdam are reachable within 10 minutes by car. Tram stops located in front of the Fashion Hotel Amsterdam provide quick access to the city centre with attractions such as Leidseplein square with its numerous restaurants and bars.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 25 EUR
- Garage is a 0-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 12:00.00 until 17:00.00 and from 18:00 until 23:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Children's playground
- Indoor pool open from 07:00.00 until 22:00.00
- Sauna Fee 10,00 EUR
- Solarium Fee 7,50 EUR
- Fitness room
- Health and beauty center open from 07:00.00 until 22:00.00
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Door with security lock in 260 rooms
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Internet TV
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 260 rooms
- Ironing machine for pants in 260 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 260 rooms
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Individually controlled ventilation in 260 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Changing mat for babies
- Porter service Cost per item 1,50 EUR
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 7 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
- Room service from 07:00.00 until 23:00.00
Evaluations of WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam
Overall a great option for staying in Amsterdam. The Hotel is close to A10 ring, it has a nice Skybar which is available for an drink with view, Restaurant itself is professional and offers high quality meals, while the room itself has everything you could need during a business trip, It is in a quiet area where outside parking is available so you can avoid Hotel parking (25€ a day).I totally recommend it.
The Restaurant closes early in the evening and there are no restaurant options in walking distance
- good streetcar connection to the inner city - easy reachable by car - nice theme hotel
- expensive parking costs for the car - expensive breakfast costs - wellness area offers relatively expensive
Price Quality realtion is extremely good
Accessability of the hotel is not ideal for people who do not go by car
The rooms are well equiped. After a bit searching I even found a water cooker which is unusual in dutch hotels. Parking garage available although you have to pay for it. However it's very rare that there is even parking space available in Amsterdam!
Although on my reservation confirmation was mentioned that I made a reservation for a large room, I had a very small room. There was just enough space foor the bed 2 chairs and a desk but almost no romme left to walk
Nice hotel, a bit out of the city
Staff is helpfull, but let you wait to long
New and attractive room design. Also very clean.
Bed matratzes were partly too big for the bed itself and therefore were hanging through partly.
Modern and spacious room
The room can be cleaned more thoroughly. Parking too pricey.
Nice and clean hotel and room. Modern interior. Good facilities. Good transportation connections, near motorway and main train station.
Public transport at about 300m, not very convenient when travelling with suitcases; more convenient for travel by car.
Wonderful accomodation for the price even allowing for the distance to centre, which is nonetheless very accessible. Great views of the city from the top floor bar.
Car park price was pretty expensive given so far from centre, the area around the hotel has yet to be completely landscaped.