Hotel built in 1896, Last partial renovation 2016, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 62, Number of single rooms 17, Number of double rooms 43, of which have 2 separate beds 7, of which have a double bed 27, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 3, Number of junior suites 2, Number of apartments 0, Number of rooms with air conditioning 7, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 3, Number of business rooms 10, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Boutique hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 78595, No-smoking room 62, Family rooms available 5, Children's beds/cots 2, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-07-05
Königstr. 80, 90402 Nuremberg, Germany
- Station (Nuremberg Central Station) 0.1 km
- City centre (Nürnberg) 0.5 km
- Airport (Nuremberg Airport (NUE)) 7.5 km
- Highway (A73 - Nürnberg-Hafen) 4.0 km
The hotel Victoria is conveniently located in the historic old town of Nuremberg. From here, the exhibition centre, various sights and destinations like the Imperial Palace, the zoo and St. Lorenz Church are easily accessible.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 12 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Secure parking
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 12 EUR
- Garage is a 1-minute walk away
- Executive/business floor
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Kitchenette in 0 rooms
- Fridge in 62 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 7 rooms
- Temperature controls in 7 rooms
- Individually controlled ventilation
- Ceiling fan in 1 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 16 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 12 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 12 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Baby monitor available
- Free daily newspapers
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Personal daily newspaper for every room
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 3 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
Evaluations of Victoria Tradition modern erleben
Very convenient place, easy access to Nuremberg train station.
Wish to have tea or instant coffee in room.
It was a hotel where I felt quite, quite well, a little bit as being at home:-)
I do not have anything negative to say!
Position, 100 meter from train station and U-bahn. Near altstadt. Nice locking from the outside.
They have elevator but still a lot of stairs in the building. A bit too expensive for the value.
Very friendly staff; central location right next to central station. Easy to go to airport by Subway (15 min)
No air-con; quite noisy outside, so difficult to keep window open.
Very friendly staff, excellent breakfast, room was bright and clean
WiFi costs EUR 5 extra, should be included at this price
Very friendly and professional staff; I had a very quite room to the backyard.
Hotel is located in a very central area of downtown Nuernberg; if room is to the fron of the building it can be quite load.
reading room available with books to borrow which is nice
Location in the city center; friendly hotel staff.
Noisy rooms facing the Modern Museum (night noise of druked people). Small room not so adequate to the room price. Small parking slots in the underground garrage.
The nearest hotel in the Altstadt to the Hbf. Single room, but well laid-out and a good clean bathroom. Good breakfast and efficient service. Recommended at the cheaper rates available.
This is a wonderful hotel in all senses. Marvellous location on the entance to the old town. Very friendly personnel.
Was no internet connection in my room (3rd floor). This is the only minus