Hotel built in 1896, Last partial renovation 2018, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 65, Number of single rooms 12, Number of double rooms 51, of which have 2 separate beds 7, of which have a double bed 27, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 10, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Rooms with connecting door 1, Number of junior suites 2, Number of apartments 0, Number of rooms with air conditioning 50, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 7, Number of business rooms 13, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 78595, No-smoking room 65, Family rooms available 10, Children's beds/cots 2, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-07-05
Königstr. 80, 90402 Nuremberg, Germany
- Station (Nuremberg Central Station) 0.1 km
- City centre (Nürnberg) 0.5 km
- Airport (Nuremberg Airport (NUE)) 7.5 km
- Highway (A73 - Nürnberg-Hafen) 4.0 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
- (Bank) transfer
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 14,00 EUR
- Garage is a 2-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Fridge in 65 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 10 rooms
- Temperature controls in 50 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Baby monitor available
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 3 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
Evaluations of Victoria
The staff was very friendly and helpful, the location is great, the room was fine and clean, the breakfast was good.
Coffee quality could be better :) Also, for 4 stars hotel, I would expect an iron and tea in the room.
Close to the city center
Room not meet with value ( >118 Euro but room not have air condition and room not OK (Room No.334)
The hotel is located in downtown and really close to central train station. Very good breakfast and services from hotel staffs.
The noise from outside came in my room. Room is quite small.
the hotel is very cozy and clean, the food was great and diverse everything was way too good.
everything fine, we had a room to the back, view onto the main station building // we slept very well.
Very convenient place, easy access to Nuremberg train station.
Wish to have tea or instant coffee in room.
It was a hotel where I felt quite, quite well, a little bit as being at home:-)
I do not have anything negative to say!
Position, 100 meter from train station and U-bahn. Near altstadt. Nice locking from the outside.
They have elevator but still a lot of stairs in the building. A bit too expensive for the value.
Very friendly staff // central location right next to central station. Easy to go to airport by Subway (15 min)
No air-con // quite noisy outside, so difficult to keep window open.