Hotel built in 1989, Last complete renovation 2013, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 61, Rooms with connecting door 0, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, No-smoking room 61, Family rooms available 9, DEHOGA Rating 2, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-08-03
Koenigstrasse 74, 90402 Nuremberg, Germany
- Station (Nuremberg Central Station) 0.19 km
- City centre (Nürnberg) 0.47 km
- Airport (Nuremberg Airport (NUE)) 5.71 km
- Highway (NUERNBERG-CENTRUM) 5.0 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Restaurant(s) 0
- Hotel bar
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Fax connection
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of ibis Nuernberg Altstadt
construction at the lobby are made the access quite difficult at the beginning.But this seems to be just a temporary state...
Good location, very near the station and the city centre
the price range is acceptable
If it's possible, ibis shall post a hotel sign near the underground (S bahn) area for more clear direction
1) Couldn't open the window for fresh air, as the smells of the fast food restaurant came in through the window. 2) Karaoke Bar next door was loud. They are suppose to close down soon according to front desk.
Excellent value right in the city centre.
the room was very clean and big enough for one person (it might have been little small for 2 though). i loved the fact that it was so close to the city and the train station.
doors should be more soundproof, internet access should be a free service for guests
Location is good.
I am disappointed, my room doesn't have internet access. It said there was WLan when I booked the room.