Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00
INTERNATIONAL HOUSE WHEATFIELD WAY, KT1 2PD Kingston upon Thames, London, United Kingdom
- Station (Wimbledon Epsom and Ewell (Station)) 6.78 km
- City centre (Kingston upon Thames) 0.24 km
- Airport (London Heathrow Airport (LHR)) 13.03 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Pets permitted
Evaluations of TRAVELODGE KINGSTON UPON THAMES CENTRAL
Very friendly and helpful staff, clean and nice room. Also, the hotel is in excellent location in the center of Kingston upon Thames, just a few steps walk both to the X26 bus line towards Heathrow Airport and also to Kingston Train Station which takes you directly to London Waterloo station.
Room was very very noisy due to constant ambulance car sirens all the time. Isn't the hotel's fault perhaps, but some better windows could help I guess.
location was good.
I paid for my 21day stay on my arrival. When I returned to Australia I found that the hotel had charged my mastercard for someone elses 'no show' of three days. I tried contacting the hotel to no avail by phone asking the receptionist to get the manager to contact me on my email, this did not happen. the I faxed the hotel and still did not get a reply! In the end I emailed the head office in USA and they said they would sort this out within a week. Still waiting, meanwhile my credit account is due!
Location, low noise, friendly reception staff and chambermaids
- big dirty spot on the carpet between bed and window - TV set losing clear picture - lose top of the toilet - awful breakfest: half cold and half overccoked /bacon/ - for slice of toast and cup of tea / due to the bad stonmach/ I had do pay ful price of continental breakfest - unfriendly manageris of the caffee bar
close to everything big room comfortable bed
it was a disabled room and we were not disabled. The sensor light in one of the halls to our room did not go on until we were almost at our door so walking in the dark
The quality of the dinner was good, but the portions, in particular the baked potato, were small.
The ground floor foyer was open to public and smelled of urine. People use it as a late night toilet (reception on 1st floor). If you want total no frills it's tolerable but nothing else