Hotel built in 2002, Total number of rooms 493, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Number of luxury rooms 0, Spa clinic, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 0
BANDSTAND BANDRA WEST, 400050 Mumbai, India
- Station (Mumbai - Bandra Terminus) 3.28 km
- City centre (Mumbai) 7.65 km
- Airport (Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM)) 7.13 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel
- Executive/business floor
- Hotel bar
- Children's playground
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Health and beauty center
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Porter service
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Personal daily newspaper for every room
- Room service
Evaluations of Taj Lands End
Best hotel to stay in Mumbai...
The Ambience of the hotel and the faster process to checkin and checkout. very comfortable stay
Some times noise from neighbouring rooms due to acoustics.
Staff was very helpful.
The rooms are not so big.. I felt it is not worthy.
The location right besides the sea , the sea view from the room, all the amenities all very excellent. The connectivity from this place is also very good. The staff was also very friendly.
In the midnight somewhere between 1-3 AM there was lot of noise from surrounding rooms as though some renovation work is going on and somebody continuously keep on using the hammer. This was really a big nuisance which I didn't expect from this hotel.
Great location. Customer friendliness and good service
One of the nights there was partying going on nearby which was noisy in the room.
Very Clean and lots of good amenities
One of the best hotels in Mumbai with an awesome sea view (located right on the sea shore). Don't miss the breakfast - it's really good!
Excellent property but expensive tariff. Newly renovated rooms have very great ambiance.
Try to look for a room which is facing the Sea Link Express Way. You will enjoy the view every second!
More Entertainment Activities