Hotel built in 1968, Last complete renovation 2009, Last partial renovation 2009, Number of floors 8, Total number of rooms 212, Number of single rooms 10, Number of double rooms 90, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 212
Karl-Johansgatan 66-70, 41455 Gothenburg, Sweden
- Station (Göteborg - Central Railway Station) 4.0 km
- City centre (Göteborg) 3.0 km
- Airport (Gothenburg-Landvetter Airport (GOT)) 30.0 km
- Highway 4.0 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 SEK
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Sauna Fee 0,00 SEK
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 0,00 SEK
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 05:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Parking area equipped with lights
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 SEK
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone on the desk
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Spar Hotel Majorna
Rooms were cold, even we asked for special heaters.
Breakfast buffet was good, garage is available
My single room was quite small without a wardrobe but still ok
Nice place and very helpful staff. A lot of restaurants nearby for good choice for food.
Noise in the room, even on higher floors not facing the tram lines was high. Doors slam shut and this was disturbing during nights.
Overall nice Hotel. Great staff.
A bit noisy due to the street with tram tracks next to it. But with a closed window this was acceptable.
Clean and silent rooms, varied breakfast, very welcoming staff
No space in the car park can be guaranteed anytime - first come first served, which is hardly compliant with business travels.
Parking available and free People at reception are helpfull
Room oriented in main street side are very noisy, tram is working all nigh
too far from the city , noise due to tram, too expensive for the value.
I enjoyed the stay in the hotel and the breakfast was pretty good.
1. Being a little cold outside, I was expecting to have a higher temperature inside the room. The heating was not working very well, so I asked for something else. They provided a very small eletrical heater, but still no difference. 2. The receptionist calls almost the expensive taxi from town, so I was need to find another company and request express for it.
Good location. Some good restaurants in the closeby areas