Hotel built in 1993, Number of floors 9, Total number of rooms 259, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Certified Spa Hotel, Spa clinic, No-smoking room 0
MASKINGATAN 11, 417 64 Gothenburg, Sweden
- Station (Göteborg - Central Railway Station) 3.64 km
- City centre (Göteborg) 4.35 km
- Airport (Gothenburg-Landvetter Airport (GOT)) 22.19 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel
- Children's playground
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Health and beauty center
- Sprinkler system
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Ice machine
- Business center
- Car rental
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Quality Hotel 11
Breakfast quantity and welcome desk
impossible to open my shower water , no hot milk
Spacious and location. Convenient to access customer site. River taxi is available outside hotel for transport to Gothenburg sity
This hotel is not in the city and might be too quiet for some.
Nice view from restaurant
Window in room had to be closed due to noise from trains.
Small cleanliness deficiencies in bathroom (shower screen)
I like the idea and the style of the hotel, very good breakfast.
- unclear situation with parking places and payments (non working payment station) - menue functions in TV (i.e. wake up) not working
The location in the harbor is really good and the architecture of the hotel looks nice. It is easy to get to the center of the city by a ferry boat.
A ngeative point is the not existing fintess room.
Very good location with good public transportation (ferry, bus) to all parts of Göteborg, extraordinary architecture, pleasant neighborhood
No free WIFI, beds a bit too soft
very convenient for Volvo Torslanda
across the river from the city center, not much of interest in the immediate area of the hotel
Fresh pineapple and melons for breakfast, nice location.
No bathtub in the bathroom, with an open window there was lot of noise (I'm not sure from where -sounded like a motorway or maybe from the harbor), the breakfast room was not very comfortable – you could sit next to the buffet or next to the entrance. The whole hotel is very stylish, but not very homely. Wireless internet was not working in my room, but with a cable I had a good internet connection.