Hotel built in 1400, Last partial renovation 2017, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 16, Number of single rooms 4, Number of double rooms 12, of which have a double bed 12, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 20:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 20:00, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Number of luxury rooms 5, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, No-smoking room 16, Family rooms available 3
Ludwigstraße 7, 88131 Lindau - Lindau Insel, Germany
- Station (Lindau Hbf) 0.5 km
- City centre (Lindau Insel) 0.1 km
- Airport (Zürich Airport (ZRH)) 85.81 km
- Highway (A96 - Lindau) 3.65 km
7:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Car park is a 7-minute walk away
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Fridge in 7 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 7 rooms
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Ratsstuben garni
It is a great location to stay on the island. Nice and quite little hotel, close to everything. Pricing is completely normal.
Difficult to reach even with taxi. (The rivers don't drive in even they allowed, but this is not the hotel fault.)
Nice place to stay. I liked the breakfast too, with special handmade juices.
Car parking is inconvenient, and information about it is insufficient
From the first moment you feel warmly welcome!
Cleaning staff romping in the room at 9'45 on the day of and before my check out - a mistake in organization?
Just in the old city centre (auf der Insel) and just about 100 meters away from the harbour. A big plus for being a totally non-smoking hotel. Nice and friendly staff. A good breakfast with all you could expect.
No lift. An extra fee for internet/WLAN usage. No safe in the room.
Sehr gutes Hotel zum Übernachten.
Zentrale Lage in Lindau, freundliches Personal, gutes Frühstück
Fahrstuhl nicht vorhanden, keine Hilfe beim Gepäcktransport ins Zimmer
Our host and hostest were excellent! We felt at home in this hotel because of their personal attention each day. I would not hesitate to refer friends to them!