Style of hotel and ambience
The friendly cityhotel Hotel vis à vis in Lindau offers its guests spacious rooms which provide all modern amenities. The warm colours and lovely decoration ensure a pleasant stay. In the morning, a rich breakfast buffet is served in the Hotel vis à vis in Lindau.
Special features of the hotel
If you arrive late, please check in with our hotelomat just beside the main door of our hotel. Touch the screen and tell him that you have a reservation. Your codeword is your last name. The key is falling down an there is the roomnummer on it. Thank you reception is opened till 10 p.m. from april till october 2010.
Hotel built in 1965, Last complete renovation 2005, Last partial renovation 2010, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 71, Number of single rooms 24, Number of double rooms 47, of which have 2 separate beds 41, of which have a double bed 6, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 8, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 5, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:30, to 22:00, Reception manned from 07:30, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:30, English-speaking staff available during the day, Number of luxury rooms 20, Number of business rooms 51, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 249162, No-smoking room 71, Children's beds/cots 3, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2018-09-30
Bahnhofsplatz 4, 88131 Lindau, Germany
- Station (Lindau Hbf) 0.14 km
- City centre (Lindau) 1.29 km
- Airport (Zürich Airport (ZRH)) 85.56 km
- Highway (A96 - Lindau) 3.91 km
7:30 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:30 AM to 10:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 9,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 10:00.00 until 22:00.00 Closed monday
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- Door with security lock in 71 rooms
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Emergency back-up generators
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 2
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Pets permitted Fee per day 9,50 EUR
- Vending machine for beverages
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
Evaluations of Vis-à-vis
good access to Station
Reception desk, Friendly attitude of the staff, Proximity to the facilities.
Size of the bathrooms
Location & room quality
value for money, especially in summer..
Near the Train station
Bad value, overpriced
No air condition Small room Bathroom getting old Too much expensive for these poor conditions Closes at 10 pm ans the key doesn't work
Location is good.
Always fight to park my car.
have stayed here several times, breakfast is much better now then before. Always clean, convient location.
Was here during the hot spell, no fans or way to circulate air in the rooms and if you are on the street side it is sometimes load.
Excellent breakfast, fruit juice, cereals, fruit, boiled eggs, cheeses, ham, breads, coffee, tea. Clean, bright room and bathroom.
no air conditioning, but the price reflects that. Leave the window open and its okay.
Clean and quiet in good location
When leaving I was unable to recieve an invoice because the printer was broken, please send me one by e-mail
Staff quite helpful. Parking available
Hotel closes at 7PM, which is a bit annoying.