Hotel built in 2012, Number of floors 15, Total number of rooms 290, Number of double rooms 188, Rooms with connecting door 38, Number of suites (separate rooms) 12, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Number of luxury rooms 0, Trade fair/conference hotel, Spa clinic, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 0
1 1 1 MARUNOUCHI CHIYODA KU, 100 0005 Tokyo, Japan
- Station (Tokyo -Tokyo Station) 0.61 km
- City centre (Tokyo) 6.31 km
- Airport (Tokyo International Airport (HND)) 14.81 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Garage in the hotel
- Executive/business floor
- Hotel bar
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Health and beauty center
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Porter service
- Laundry service
- Personal daily newspaper for every room
- Parking directly by the hotel
Evaluations of Palace Hotel Tokyo
Excellent service, clean rooms , great staff
The hotel claimed their system did not received the booking request and told my colleague the booking confirmation from bayer hotel booking sytem mean that the booking just binded with bayer booking system which could not gurantee the successful booking with them.
great location for the Maronuchi business district.
To expensive charges for the breakfast.
The hotel used to charge for internet connection, but now the high speed internet connection is for free. I think this makes the hotel more attractive for business travelers.
This is an older hotel, so things are not as modern as other hotels in Tokyo. However, it still provides comfortable distance to the office and great service.