Hotel built in 2004, Last complete renovation 2018, Number of floors 12, Total number of rooms 208, Rooms with connecting door 6, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 208
2 9 4 Ginza Chuo ku, 1040061 Tokyo, Japan
- Station (Tokyo -Tokyo Station) 0.96 km
- City centre (Tokyo) 7.17 km
- Airport (Tokyo International Airport (HND)) 13.45 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 0
- Hotel bar
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Ice machine
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Mercure Tokyo Ginza
Good location, clean rooms and friendly staff.
A very basic breakfast is the only thing I have to complain about.
Found some hairs in the bathroom
Nice quiet location .
On checking in , advised once account exceeds 100,000 Yen , must make a payment . When we went to pay , the staff didn't know what to do . We stayed for 9 nights and there was not much storage space in either Superior or Deluxe .
I arrived early at the hotel (07.00 a.m.) and wanted to either check in already, to pay extra for a day room or at least have a shower after a night flight without sleep. I was told that my reservation showed my wish for Early Check In, but this would be not mandatory. According to the staff the hotel would be ´´almost full´´. They ensured me to do ´´the best they could´´ - and the offer was that at 10.00 a.m. when the cleaning women would arrive they would get a room arranged which then at 12.00 I could get - meaning I should wait 5 hours. Furthermore, I was told that meanwhile I could have breakfast, but certainly I would be charged for it. If this is the best this hotel could do for a customer, then the best I can do is to never go there again.
close to most of Tokyo
The reservation SHOULD NOT BE on 'non-refundable' and 'prepaid ' basis. The contract with this hotel should be changed immediately. If there are changes in the travel dates, it should allow flexibility to change , postpone or cancel the reservations without any charge. It is a practice followed by all hotels worldwide. I was surprised that in case of Hotel Mercure Tokyo Ginza, this was not possible.
Really good location. 5 Min walking GINZA subway station.
No negative inputs
I like this hotel because the location is very good.
Breakfast is a bit poor I think.
The hotel is located very convenient place.
Buffet breakfast is not so attractive, not reasonable