Hotel built in 1975, Last complete renovation 2017, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 286, Rooms with connecting door 10, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 286
UL. 1 Sierpnia 1, 02-134 Warsaw, Poland
- Station (Warszawa - Zachodnia Railway Station) 4.0 km
- City centre 5.5 km
- Airport (Warsaw Chopin Airport (WAW)) 2.5 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Children's playground
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Health and beauty center
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
Evaluations of Novotel Warszawa Airport
Lovely Hotel. Nice outside area with pool
Broken toilet seat, splattered wall of some drink
clean, efficient, well located. good staff.
not best Novotel breakfast.
Confort of the bed.
Time spent for check-in. Noise in the common areas (lobby, restaurant).
Room cleanliness, food quality, staff friendliness
Nothing in the room refrigerator
Good, clean well maintained hotel providing comfortable accommodation within easy access to the airport.
In room WiFi was weak and there was a power cut in the rooms on our Friday morning, with no communication to the guests as to the cause.
Sports room was in reconstruction
restaurant is VERY long to bring food if you order outside of the buffet
nothing positive to report
made a none secure booking and tried to cancel the rooms prior to the agreed cut off point and they refused. They informed me that even though i made a none secure booking and that because i used my credit card they would charge me with the full cost of the rooms.
Excellent hotel. Very good facilities, nice bar and restaurant, freindly staff, shuttlebus to airport was very useful to. I spend a lot of time staying in hotels abroad and would strongly recommend this one.