Hotel built in 2012, Number of floors 9, Total number of rooms 170, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 170
Ul Bitwy Warszawskiej 16, 02366 Warsaw, Poland
- Station (Warszawa - Zachodnia Railway Station) 0.63 km
- City centre (Warszawa) 3.48 km
- Airport (Warsaw Chopin Airport (WAW)) 5.44 km
Situated at a distance of 4.5 kilometres from the Palace of Culture and Science, this hotel is an ideal retreat for business and private travellers. The picturesque old town is located at the banks of the river Vistula and can be reached within 7 kilometres. Warsaw Chopin Airport can be found 9.5 kilometres south.
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Pets permitted
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Late check-out (until 3pm local time)
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of ibis Warszawa Reduta
Missing soap / shower gel
Good breakfast. Walking distance to train station Warszawa Zachodnia.
Noisy. Too hot in the room even setting up A/C to 15C.
too noisy outside
Ok just for one night.
The operations of the reception needs to be improved. It was a disaster in every possible dimension.
Just brand name
Staff not cooperative
Despite not located downtown, good connections through public transport.