Style of hotel and ambience
The NOVOTEL GDANSK CENTRUM hotel is situated right in the center of the city, just a few steps from the Old Town. It is a perfect location for guests travelling for both business and leisure. You will also appreciate our quiet garden, spacious car park and functional conference facilities. Our new culinary concept, NOVO SQUARE Lounge Bar, offers light and healthy dishes combining flavors from all over the world.
Special features of the hotel
All rooms equipped with an adjustable desk, a minibar, a safe deposit box, internet access and air-conditioning.
Hotel built in 1976, Last complete renovation 2006, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 158, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 158
Ul. Pszenna 1, 80-749 Gdańsk, Poland
- Station (Gdańsk - Główny Railway Station) 1.46 km
- City centre (Gdańsk) 1.27 km
- Airport (Gdańsk Lech Wałęsa Airport (GDN)) 12.98 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Children's playground
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Guest room doors self closing
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Express check-out
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
Evaluations of Novotel Gdansk Centrum
Excellente Lage ins Stadtzentrum
Nice modern room, fridge was a plus. Good location right by the old town. Quiet room, no traffic noise or anything.
Noisy lobby - the echo of peoples voices sounded like you were at swimming hall. Maybe some carpets or so would help.
Quality of TV is bad for almost all channels. With digital satellite this should not be the case.
Typical net hotel. nice surrounding if you go specific directions. People are very kind.
Exceptionally ggod value
Lifts were being refurbished, we should have been told this in advance.
location, quite good breakfast
no free internet, just 2 german TV channels slow service in restaurant, low price / quality ratio in restaurant