Hotel built in 2007, Last complete renovation 2014, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 17, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 8, of which have a double bed 12, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Number of apartments 9, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:30, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Art/design hotel, Apartment/Suite hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Certified Design Hotel, No-smoking room 17, Children's beds/cots 2
ul. Spichrzowa 20, 80-809 Gdańsk, Poland
- Station (Gdańsk - Główny Railway Station) 1.33 km
- City centre (Gdańsk) 1.21 km
- Airport (Gdańsk Lech Wałęsa Airport (GDN)) 12.91 km
The Villa Pica Paca is ideally located in Gdansk, within walking distance from most of the city’s historic sights like the city gates, the Artus’ Court, the Long Market, the Green Gate and the St. Mary Church. The main station is reachable in 20 walking minutes from the Villa Pica Paca.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 10,00 EUR
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Fridge in 17 rooms
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Classic concierge service
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Fruit bowl
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 2 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Pica Paca
Perfect location to the Old Town. Fantastic breakfast.
No elevator No table lamp
After ordering a taxi at the reception I was tricked as no official taxi was called, instead some private driver came who took more than double of the price for a short distance drive.
Clean, modern hotel. Nice stay
The hotel is poorly maintained. The staff seems not to verify functionality of bulbs, TVs, AC plugs etc. Many of them are broken/not working properly. This unfortunateley dims the light of this good hotel.
It is small not overcrowded and stylish. Great ideas for rooms decoration. Unique place!
Zentrale ruhige Lage, sehr freundliches hilfsbereites Personal
Wasserschäden / Feuchtigkeit in den Badezimmern
nice city hotel
problems with bedsheets (lots of foreign hair in bed at arrival). Had to ask reception to exchange sheets but was still some in the second day. Seems they have problems with their laundry making.
Super breakkie, friendly & efficient staff who couldn't do enough for us. Liked the modern style to rooms and the excellent location of hotel to main attractions.
Shower leaked massively on first use due to ill fitting curtain- leaving us with dirty wet towels until they were changed. Found the lack of matt on entering the room combined with snowy/gritty pavements uncomfortable on our bare newly showered feet. A rug and matt on entering the room would make it more comfortable under foot. Ooooo and there was a superb dusty spider's web right above our tv- felt like home to us!
Very friendly receptionnists, all of them!
Rooms are very noisy. Rooms barely have blinds so too much light in the morning. Insufficient. Poor construction quality of the furnishings.