Hotel built in 2001, Last partial renovation 2012, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 367, Number of single rooms 110, Number of double rooms 257, of which have 2 separate beds 48, of which have a double bed 107, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 28, Number of suites (separate rooms) 4, Number of rooms with air conditioning 367, Hotel open all year round, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, Certified Design Hotel, No-smoking room 0
VASAPLAN 4, 11120 Stockholm, Sweden
- Station (Stockholm - Central Railway Station) 0.3 km
- City centre (Stockholm) 0.48 km
- Airport (Stockholm-Arlanda Airport (ARN)) 36.33 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Parking with charging facility for electric cars
- Hotel bar
- Fitness room
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 SEK Cost per day 0 SEK
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Internet TV
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Telephone in the bathroom
- Room safe
- Ironing machine for pants in 367 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 367 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- TV with international news channel
- Pets permitted
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- WLAN in room
- Room service
Evaluations of Hotel C Stockholm CON
very expensiv compared to offer.
nice atmospehre perfect location: next to rail station
very small room w/o a window However it is okay whne you stay only 1-2 days
The Concierge Anna was first rate! She is very knowledgable of both the city and Sweden. She is also up on economic trends. She was courteous, always ready to help and gave us a wonderful recommendation about Sigtuna.
We could have had a better towel supply. Also, we did not receive fresh soap all the time. Otherwise, the hotel worked well!
Location, next to main station, bar and restaurant good. price is good for Stockholm
rooms are so so small !!! and mine had no window
Great location. Excelent!
Being so close to arlanda express was the one and only reason i will stay again
I was lucky reading reviews to paymore and not ending in no window room others stayed.
Staff attitude, generous breakfast
efficient but small rooms. Expensive proposition in price/sq.m.
quality of everything was very good ,particularly the Hastens bed BUT see below
very small room,6m2+shower, without any windows does not make a pleasent stay.
Once you pay at least € 200, you get a very nice room but ...
... € 60 extra just to see the sun since the cheapest rate is for a very small ´´blind´´ room ...