Hotel built in 1994, Last complete renovation 2016, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 213, Number of single rooms 14, Number of double rooms 172, of which have 2 separate beds 121, of which have a double bed 51, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 17, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 5, Rooms with connecting door 5, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 209, Children's beds/cots 8, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-10-24
Spuistraat 288-292, 1012 VX Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Station (Amsterdam - Centraal Railway Station) 1.27 km
- City centre (Amsterdam) 0.48 km
- Airport (Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS)) 10.87 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 50 EUR
- Parking with charging facility for electric cars
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 11:00.00 until 20:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Provider Swisscom
- TV remote control
- Telephone in the bathroom
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 209 rooms
- Ironing machine for pants
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Free daily newspapers
- Shuttle service to the airport Fee 17,00 EUR
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of NH City Centre Amsterdam
Nice staff Nice breakfast
Really small room
Noisy tiny room breakfast ok but late until 7 am Noisy air conditionner No choice in TV channels
Location of the hotel is very good.
Breakfast only started at 7am so I could not enjoy it because I had to leave for the airport at 7am.
nice sized room.
very noisy at night.
Nice room but I was upgraded so I paid less for a better room.
The room was cold and there was no way to regulate the temperature.
Rooms incredibly small - impossible to move around and we booked breakfast online but were told it wasn't included. next weekend we are staying elsewhere and hotel half the price, rooms much larger and cooked breakfast included. Would never use this hotel or any others in the chain again.
For a hotel of this caliber not to provide air conditioning is simply unacceptable! Especially when it is advertised as such. This is not a youth hostel. My stay this summer was uncomfortable to say the least.
The room is very nice and clean and hotel located in the heart of amsterdam. it's realy wounderful
The noises started from 5 am
Silent and competent staff. LCD Television.
Internet Access (wi-fi) costs aprox. 10EUR for 24h, you pay 6EUR for 1h and this is all limited access. For full broadband the prices raise further more.
Great location! Beautiful room with a very comfortable bed.
Front desk staff could be friendlier and give more information during check-in and check-out.