Hotel built in 1999, Last partial renovation 2012, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 49, Number of single rooms 25, Number of double rooms 24, of which have 2 separate beds 8, of which have a double bed 16, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 00:00, Reception manned from 06:00, to 00:00, Earliest check-in 11:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, Business hotel, Airport hotel, Motel, Country hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 49, Hypoallergenic rooms 49, Family rooms available 4, Children's beds/cots 1
Hauptstr. 51, 85399 Hallbergmoos, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 23.27 km
- City centre (Hallbergmoos) 2.21 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 5.94 km
- Highway (A92a - Hallbergmoos) 4.62 km
6:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 10:00.00 until 00:00.00 Closed tuesday
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Children's playground
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Breakfast to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Vending machine for beverages
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 3 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
Evaluations of Neuwirt Gasthof
Very freindly staff, excellent food in the restaurant and at breakfast. Excellent value for money and is convenient for the Munich airport.
Nothing - everything great!
Big parking place, space and well equipped room.
Complicated registering to W-lan.
Very friendly staff. Quality of the restaurant is relatively good.
Loud noise, coming from the hotel staff late in the evening (about 11pm). Shower-towel had been missing the first day. No coat rack in the room.
Close to Munich Airport
no too much to see in the town
familiar atmosphere, good standard of equipment
Rooms are quite large (even the single rooms), very clean, bathroom is quite large too. Plenty of parking, with several places to eat nearby (the hotel has a restaurant too). Pillow was much better than you usually get in German hotels.
Mattress was a little hard (but I still slept well).
The staff were extremely helpful anf friendly . The owner was polite even when we returned late one evening from a family wedding and had to wake him to let us in . The hotel was well positioned for catching a bus to the S-Bahn to take us into Munich .
nice friendly german hotel
too far from munich but perfect for SAP office