Hotel built in 2014, Total number of rooms 140, Number of single rooms 82, Number of double rooms 58, Number of rooms with air conditioning 140, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 140
Princes Street 10-15, EH2 2AN Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Station (Edinburgh - Waverley Railway Station) 0.17 km
- City centre (Edinburgh) 6.44 km
- Airport (Edinburgh Airport (EDI)) 11.27 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 GBP Fee per day 0 GBP
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Emergency back-up generators
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 GBP Cost per day 0 GBP
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 13
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Temperature controls in 140 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5 GBP
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Motel One - Princes
good location, room
Excellent value for money and location
There was quite a noise from the renovation work being carried out at the refurbishment of the St James Centre but apart from that everything was such good value. The position of the hotel was ideal for my needs.
Excellent location. Spotlessly clean friendly staff. Requested a quiet room which we got
Proximity to Princes Street and good value l
Location was excellent cannot fault it.
Great location.Very clean.
Price on arrival different from price given when booked a year earlier. Was told I had booked a room with a view at an extra £10.Fortunately I had copy of original booking.
Great hotel and friendly/welcoming staff. Room was clean and the were no disruptions what so ever.
No telephone as I needed to call reception regarding an iron.
Very friendly staff, very central location
No Parking No hot breakfast option
Excellent location. Good 12.00 pm checkout. Facility to store bags if travelling later in the day.
That they tried to charge me more than was priced on email. Tried to say due to rugby fixture. Showed email cost and they refunded difference.