Hotel built in 1991, Last complete renovation 2007, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 217, Number of single rooms 120, Number of double rooms 97, of which have 2 separate beds 31, of which have a double bed 66, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Airport hotel, Sport/leisure hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 217, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2018-09-20
Norrbyvägen 30, 16869 Stockholm, Sweden
- Station (Stockholm - Central Railway Station) 5.61 km
- City centre (Stockholm) 5.81 km
- Airport (Stockholm-Arlanda Airport (ARN)) 34.0 km
- Highway 3.0 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre Fee 65 SEK
- WLAN operator Telia
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 09:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Diabetic food available
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 SEK Provider Telia
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 3
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Analogue modem connection in 217 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Temperature controls in 90 rooms
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DVD player
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- DVD/video rental
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Bike rental
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
- Room service from 08:00.00 until 23:00.00
Evaluations of Mornington Bromma
spacious room, quiet area, easy access to the airport, good value for money
slight cleanliness issues, sauna didn´t work
clean and functional plus great conference and wellness facilities
all was ok
Location of the hotel was good for me. This is a nice and easy going hotel with high competence stuff.
Sauna was not warm enough. Around 50-60 deg. I have been there 3 time a week, but nice place to relax and enjoy the scene.
Breakfast very nice. Room good and clean. Considering cost of accomodation elsewhere in Stockholm this is a good offer.
Aeroplanes landing at Bromma airport almost touch the hotel roof - you can wave to the pilot, but there are no flights at night. No direct public transport connection to the city centre - need bus and metro (about 50min).
Very good for car travelers. Very good design and atmosphere. Good sauna!
it was a very great stay at Mornington Hotel Bromma. I really would recommend this Hotel. The breakfast is great, its a mondern Hotel, really clean and the stuffs are friendly.
Very nice and friendly staff. Free Gym and breakfast (including in the room charges.) It also provides WLAN for free.
Bromma airport is nearby, so airplane noise sometimes. But it's not so bad.
Smelly pillows, water flows back in the bathroom from the siphon, the WC became engorged, the floor was not clean, there's was the footsmell of the previous guest. It was awful.
Verry comfortable room, nice and cosy.