Style of hotel and ambience
The elegant Hotel Montebianco provides comfortable accommodation in a friendly atmosphere. The rooms are equipped with all modern amenities including Wi-Fi Internet connection. In the morning, the guests of the Hotel Montebianco can enjoy the rich breakfast buffet. A meeting room is available for business events of any kind.
Special features of the hotel
City Tax not included in the rate is to be paid in cash on departure THE MANAGEMENT IS PLEASED TO INFORM YOU THAT EVERYDAY WILL EXTRACT A GUEST.THE WINNER WILL ENJOY A FREE SIGHTSEEING TOUR ON OUR “APE-CAR”.
Last complete renovation 2003, Last partial renovation 2017, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 44, Number of single rooms 17, Number of double rooms 27, of which have 2 separate beds 17, of which have a double bed 5, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 7, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Number of rooms with air conditioning 44, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Sport/leisure hotel, family-run hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 10
Via Monte Rosa 90, 20149 Milan, Italy
- Station (Milano - Porta Garibaldi Railway Station) 3.42 km
- City centre (Mailand) 3.79 km
- Airport (Linate Airport (LIN)) 10.96 km
- Highway (tangenziali) 0.0 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 25,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 09:30 o'clock
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Analogue modem connection in 44 rooms
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls in 44 rooms
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Individually controlled ventilation in 44 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Shuttle service to the central station Fee 18 EUR
- Shuttle service to the airport Fee 65 EUR
- Shuttle service to the trade fair Fee 25 EUR
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Mokinba Hotels Montebianco
Terribly small room, 50 years ago decoration. Hotel asks to pay city tax in cash just not to pay credit card fee.
Very noisy & old !
I do not have ANY pozitiv notes.
Dirty, dark, noisy, bad servise. I will never recomend this hotel to anybody.
Location, Price, Parking ( but 18-25 EUR/day)
I knew about the subway below the hotel before, but in addition it was very loud in general. Air conditioning was not working. International TV was not working properly. The hotel need a renovation and better maintenance service
Very friendly and helpful staff.
There must be an underground train just under the building. The noise is quite disturbing.
Front Desk Staff on arrival was rude in my opinion // and claims made about the price for an additional guest was not supported by the hotelbooker.org system - for example, a mistake was made in Booking and the aditional guest was not included in the booking, on arrival I was made to pay 20 additional Euros. I commented that on all occasions when I book rooms on hotelbooker.org inclusion of two guests instead of one has never changed the price so I did not expect my unintended exclusion of my spouse would result in a price charge at the counter. To porve this point I ran a mock/sample rebooking and included two persons in the booking instead of one and there was no price change. The initial booking did not allow changes or cancellation so I could not have fixed the error on my own and was hoping that at the front desk this would not have made a difference, I feel cheated.
very good location, just nearby the metro station
Hotel is not in the center, but 50m from subway station is a good location.
In the hotel pamphlet (in a hotel room) it's still written just three stars hotel. Reality is something like 3+. Rooms are nice, but very small.
Subway station right in front of the hotel, nice rooms.
Unfortunately the bathrooms were never really clean.
Noises - probably metro.