Hotel built in 1970, Last complete renovation 2001, Last partial renovation 2015, Number of floors 8, Total number of rooms 83, Number of single rooms 8, Number of double rooms 75, of which have 2 separate beds 43, of which have a double bed 32, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 11, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Number of suites (separate rooms) 6, Number of junior suites 8, Number of apartments 2, Number of rooms with air conditioning 83, Hotel closed from 2009-07-31, to 2009-08-23, Hotel closed from 2009-04-21, to 2009-04-26, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Suite hotel, No-smoking room 40, Hypoallergenic rooms 25, Children's beds/cots 3
Corso Sempione 69, 20149 Milan, Italy
- Station (Milano - Porta Garibaldi Railway Station) 2.15 km
- City centre (Mailand) 3.21 km
- Airport (Linate Airport (LIN)) 10.12 km
- Highway 2.0 km
This practically located city hotel is situated at the heart of Milan, just a 10-minute walk from the Fiera Milano City trade fair. The centre with its interesting sights, including the Teatro alla Scala (4 km) and Milan Cathedral (7 km), is easy to reach thanks to excellent access to the motorway and the public transport system.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 20 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 2-minute walk away
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 20 EUR
- Garage is a 5-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 11:30.00 until 14:30.00 and from 17:30 until 01:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 5 EUR Provider HNET
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 2
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Ironing machine for pants in 40 rooms
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls
- Individually controlled ventilation
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Porter service Cost per item 0 EUR
- Free daily newspapers
- Shuttle service to the trade fair Fee 0 EUR
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 1 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
- Room service from 08:00.00 until 10:00.00
Evaluations of Qualys Hotel Nasco
hotel position, personnel kindness
noise from the street, suggest to chose upper floors rooms
Friendly hotel staff; convenient location
The limo service to Malpensa airport is shown to be 95 Euro at the front desk. I checked with the driver beforehand and confirmed they accepted credit card. When we arrived at the airport, the driver charged 105Euro saying because I used credit card instead of cash. Bad impression on the last minute at Milan.
Don't recommend this hotel
Lovely hotel with friendly helpful staff and really convenient location. I would definitely return again. Great value for money, would happily recommend with confidence.
Not really a negative but a suggestion.If hotels are trying to do eggs, bacon and sausage to cater for British tastes they should use bacon and sausage and not ham and frankfurters. Otherwise a good variety and choice.
Extremely expensive room, poor price-performance-ratio (maybe due to ongoing event in Milan fair)
Modern refurbishment, with clean, simple rooms. Staff very attentive and helpful.
Some noise from tram and Corso Sempione. Parking is expensive / limited.
hotel staff very friendly and helpful.
the english/american breakfast needs more work by the chef.
Staff very helpful. Very close to Bosch.
Very small hotel restaurant with non-alcoholic bar, but many restaurants within walking distance. Parking facilities are awkward to access (better to park at Bosch and walk to the hotel).
Close to office