Hotel built in 2002, Last complete renovation 2017, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 246, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, No-smoking room 246, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-11-30
Invalidenstrasse 38, 10115 Berlin, Germany
- Station (Berlin Hauptbahnhof) 1.02 km
- City centre (Berlin) 1.58 km
- Airport (Berlin-Tegel International Airport (TXL)) 7.16 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Guest room doors self closing
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Mercure Hotel Berlin City
close to u-bahn and restaurants.
it will be helpful if Body lotion is available into the room along with shampoo and body wash. Almost all Hotels provide this in the room.
'No room clean' can get a free soft drink.
Rooms are clean
Poor network connectivity
Mercure is a superior hotel chain based in France. The breakfast buffet is great, the rooms are decent sized but not too big and overwhelming, and the cleanliness is superb. Much better than American chains such as Hilton.
mainly competence of hotel stuff and cleanliness
nothing to claim
Very convenient location to Bayer office, public transport, restaurants and shopping. Wifi and breakfast are included in the Bayer rate.
I booked for 5 nights to garantee early check in on the day of arrival, but the hotel claimed they had only 4 nights in their system. The hotel does not have a gym or space to do any exercises. The wall behind the bed had a lot of accumulated dust (probably resulting from the lights on the back of the bed).
In the past there was the possibility to drink a true Orange Juice at breakfast.
This is very close to the Berlin office (walking distance) and still very close to several parts of town with good places to eat.
I asked for two days in row for the bathroom sink to be fixed. It was not draining. This was not resolved even to the day that I checked out.
The rooms were very clean and the hotel overall was very well kept up. Staff was extremely nice and easy to talk to.
Maid service kept turning of the AC in the room and leaving the window open which I didn't realize until the middle of the night when I was hot and the emergency sirens on the street were blaring into my room and waking me up.
- Hot water from shower is powerful and so comfortable. - Staff at reception and restaurant is so friendly and kind enough.
- Cool refreshment is served at reception while guidances in the room says that it is sold at vending machine at 1st floor. The poster on vending machine was written only in Germany which I could not understand.