Hotel built in 1999, Last complete renovation 2010, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 59, Number of single rooms 4, Number of double rooms 55, of which have a double bed 59, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Number of rooms with air conditioning 19, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 34, Number of business rooms 23, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Business hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 59, Hypoallergenic rooms 0, Family rooms available 0, Children's beds/cots 2
Invalidenstr. 98, 10115 Berlin, Germany
- Station (Berlin Hauptbahnhof) 0.85 km
- City centre (Berlin) 1.47 km
- Airport (Berlin-Tegel International Airport (TXL)) 7.08 km
- Highway (A100 - Stadtring Berlin - Seestrasse) 3.61 km
The Hotel Berlin Mitte by Campanile is located in the heart of Berlin, nearby the Berlin central railway station and the government district. Due to its location in Berlin-Mitte, guests are given the perfect conditions for a discovery tour through the capital. Numerous bars, restaurants, and scene-clubs in the Friedrichstraße are easily reachable in a few minutes.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Guest room doors self closing
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 2
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- ISDN connection in 57 rooms
- Analogue modem connection in 57 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Temperature controls in 34 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 57 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Pets permitted Fee per day 0 EUR
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
Evaluations of Hotel Berlin Mitte by Campanile
Clean and warm.
Due the tramp was noise especially in the morning. In the future to find some isolation for the out side noise.
excellent position, walking distance from metro (Naturkundemuseum: very convenient to get to IFA in 25minutes). Nice modern comfortable rooms with wide windows. Free wi-fi.
very hot rooms without flexible air conditioning.
Competent and friendly staff. Quick help when needed. The noise isolation of the room was good. My room was next to the elevator and I was therefore worried of the noise but it was ok. Very good location.
The room was not clean: stains on the carpet, trash can not emptied, glass not clean (dry coffee at the bottom of the cups and lipstick on the glasses and cups). At the price, and with the classification of the hotel, I expect a clean room.
Complementary coffee and apples was appreciated.
The breakfast was too expensive for our budget.
Good Location Friendly staff
Room is directly next to the street and due to the construction all the ambulance cars drive by with siren. You won't get sleep in this hotel! Also the room cleaner is a joke, everything was left dirty. At least the bed was made. The floor outside the room smells horribly.
As described, this hotel is situated near Berliner Hauptbahnhof, which is very convenient to discover easily the German capital. The room was nice and even near the street is not noisy. We had the best confortable bed ever and slept as children till the morning. Berlin is a great plan to trip and the hotel participated to the enjoyment.
Unfortunately no wlan connexion and the offered coffee near the receipt a little bit cold but it is really to find something to reproach...
Sauber, zentral, freundliches Personal und gutes Preis/Leistungsverhältnis.
Sehr kleine Zimmer, W-Lan funktioniert nicht auf allen Zimmern, kein Wäscheservice/Wellness/Sports oder ähnliches.
it's very convenient to go to everywhere.
However the room near the road is noisy, and the wireless internet speed is very very slow, although it's been repaired.