Hotel built in 1989, Last partial renovation 2014, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 64, Number of single rooms 2, Number of double rooms 62, of which have 2 separate beds 0, of which have a double bed 62, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Number of apartments 2, Number of rooms with air conditioning 0, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 06:30, to 22:30, Reception manned from 06:30, to 22:30, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Country hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 64, Family rooms available 2, Children's beds/cots 1
Martin-Empl-Ring 8, 81829 Munich, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 9.32 km
- City centre (München) 7.83 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 37.0 km
- Highway (A94 - München-Am Moosfeld) 0.23 km
6:30 AM to 10:30 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
6:30 AM to 10:30 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 5,00 EUR
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 12:00.00 until 14:30.00 and from 18:00 until 22:30.00 Closed sunday
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Fire alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Hotel
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR Provider Hotel
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone on the desk
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 15,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 15,00 EUR
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
Evaluations of Martinshof Landhotel
The hotel had excellent WIFI coverage at 10 Euro for 24 hours which was really good and an excellent speed. The staff were really friendly and for the amount of money paid the room was a reasonable size and had reasonable conditions. Breakfast was reasonable, the coffee was always hot and the service was very pleasant. The bread rolls were fresh every day which was really nice. Glasses for orange juices were big and I love that, I hate hotels which have a 0,1 glass for orange juice. Checkout was simple and friendly which was nice! Shower pressure and temperature was really nice! I was very happy with that.
The sheets weren't 100% clean, I found 1-2 stains still on the sheets. The toilet is very close to the shower which is a small compartment in the toilet. Very limited amount of meat for breakfast, often only had 1-2 slices left for breakfast which was disappointing. No English channels on the tv which was disappointing to see, most hotels and gasthaus's have at least BBC news or CNN.
Am morgen war das Zuschlagen der Türen effektiv mein Problem ! Ich konnte kaum mehr schlafen.
Die Bewertung bezieht sich auf die Dependence, keine Ahnung wie die Zimmer im Haupthaus sind. Zur Messe sind es 15 Minuten Fussweg oder drei Stationen mit dem Bus.
small room with one luxury chair and one very hard wooden chair
new renovated rooms
Good value for money, centrally located for the fairgrounds!
Bathrooms are maybe a tad small. No lift.
Very friendly staff. Nice and cosy Hotel. Excellent value for money.
Bus / Tram connections are not that good.
The staff were very helpful and the hotel is a great location near the S-Bahn. The breakfast was really, really good and the best coffee! And one of the best Greek Restaurants I've eaten at, in Germany, so far, was right around the corner!
I should say that my room was in the adjacent building. It felt like renting someone's room in a condominium.
Nice and freindly hotel with good standard on the room.
There could be a notation about the cost of wifi in the hotel, you get the impration that it is for free.