Hotel built in 2002, Last partial renovation 2009, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 222, Number of single rooms 3, Number of double rooms 204, of which have 2 separate beds 90, of which have a double bed 114, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 11, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 11, Number of suites (separate rooms) 8, Number of junior suites 3, Number of rooms with air conditioning 222, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Motel, VDR certified business hotel, VDR certified conference hotel, Miles & More, No-smoking room 190, Air Plus Meeting Card, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2018-09-23
Einsteinring 20, 85609 Aschheim, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 9.84 km
- City centre (Aschheim) 3.3 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 24.15 km
- Highway (A94 - München-Riem) 0.8 km
The hotel welcomes you to Aschheim, a municipality to the east of Munich. Conveniently located near the A94 (exit 5, München-Riem), the lodging is easily reachable. You can get to the Munich fairground in about five minutes by car. The city centre of the Bavarian state capital is about nine kilometres away.
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 13 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 13 EUR
- Garage is a 0-minute walk away
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 06:00.00 until 22:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Turkish bath
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Wheelchair users can check door widths at reception
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 3
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- ISDN connection in 222 rooms
- Analogue modem connection in 222 rooms
- Microwave oven in 8 rooms
- Temperature controls in 222 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 20 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 20 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Free daily newspapers
- Shuttle service to the trade fair
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Room service
Evaluations of NH München Ost Conference Center
modern, leise, gut ausgestattet
der Teppichboden im Zimmer könnte erneuert werden.
Food was really good.
The sport facility is really outdated. The running machine was not working at all.
Saturday 13. Dec. was some young people in a visit - hotel entry was not very nice?
Good internet connection without any connecting issues
Good Hotel. I do recomend to others.
The staff was friendly and helpfull. The bathroom was clean.
Does not deserve to be a four star facility. Breakfast was too expensive for the variety offered. The bed was too small, I never expected to see such a bed in a four star with two tinny duvets, meaning that if you are couple, then you cannot share the duvet. The facility was too basic. I booked a superior room. All there was, was a big room. Face towels were never provided. I wouldnt go back.
Breakfast is with 20€ too expensive
Perfect service, perfect accommodation, perfect price per level of service ratio.
Nice and clean business hotel.
Distance from the centre