Hotel built in 2000, Last complete renovation 2000, Last partial renovation 2009, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 54, Number of single rooms 4, Number of double rooms 49, of which have 2 separate beds 9, of which have a double bed 28, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 4, Rooms with connecting door 2, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 5, Number of business rooms 5, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Boutique hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 54, Hypoallergenic rooms 54, Family rooms available 2, Children's beds/cots 3
Hütteldorfer Straße 79, 1150 Vienna, Austria
- Station (Wien - Hauptbahnhof) 4.26 km
- City centre (Wien) 3.92 km
- Airport (Vienna International Airport (VIE)) 20.75 km
- Highway (Westautobahn) 2.0 km
The hotel Lucia is located in Vienna. The centre and the Schönbrunn Palace can be reached by metro within 10 minutes. Other attractions like the famous public park Wiener Prater or the Natural History Museum are also quickly and easily accessible thanks to excellent connections to public transportation.
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 11 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Hotel
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Emergency back-up generators
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Hotel staff Red Cross Certified in CPR
- Wheelchair users can check door widths at reception
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR Provider Hotel
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection
- ISDN connection in 54 rooms
- Analogue modem connection in 54 rooms
- Room safe
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 54 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Chinese TV channel
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Shuttle service to the airport Fee 39,00 EUR
- Secretarial services
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Medical service
- Local map and destination/city information in Mandarin
- Adaptor for Chinese/US plugs
Evaluations of Lucia
Breakfast was really good, good location.
In my booking I was asking for a room not towards the noisy street, but they did not pay attention to it.
this is a very nice and comfortable hotel, very clean, rooms are very quiet (my room was not faced to the main street); staff is very friendly, 3 stars are absolutely justified. I stayed one night only and travelled on my own
Very good location (couple minutes walk to Johnstrasse U-Bahn), very helpful staff, nice & clean rooms, free internet, good breakfast
A bit noisy if your windows are towards the street
The room gig.
Street side room is very noisy. Could not open widow. Bed sheet did't change. May be over one week. Staff is unfreindly.
Nice hotel, big room, quiet. Not far from center - 3 stations on subway.
No air conditioning! It was very hot weather during our staying. Sheets and towels were not replaced every day, but only after request.
I had a very quiet room located at the ground floor at the back of the hotel, with a window showing on a little inner court. I booked a single room but got a double room with single occupation.
As it was very warm in Vienna during my stay, my room was very hot in the evening when I came home although my windows were open!! I had to open wide all windows for at least one hour before I could go to sleep. As my windows stayed open all night, I heard people speaking very loud and a tv running coming from a room opposite of my room (this was not an hotel room but I think a room where the employees stayed). The hotel is located in an unattractive street which is a pitty!!
sehr großes Zimmer im neu renovierten Anbau (zum Hof, daher sehr ruhig)
spärlich eingerichtetes Zimmer (ein sehr kleiner Kleiderschrank, keine Kommode o.ä.), recht einfaches Frühstück
The hotel was much better than expected. 60 EUR for a double room (in january) is terrific! Also the breakfast is excellent, especially the coffee!
With closed windows you not even can hear that there is a tram passing.
Very close to excellent public transportation. Desk is always staffed with very friendly people. The room was very large and comfortable.
We had a very comfortable room under the roof, very quiet except for the one night when it rained which made a terrible noise on the slanted window. The shower enclosure was inadequate so that we nearly flooded the large bathroom when taking a shower.
sehr empfehlenswert, sehr freundliches Personal, prima Anbindung an U-Bahn, unser Zimmer zum Hof war komplett ruhig