Style of hotel and ambience
The Motel One Westbahnhof is a modern city hotel in Vienna and provides comfortable rooms that are designed in a functional way. In the One Lounge, breakfast room and lobby in one, guests may enjoy a rich breakfast and spend relaxing moments.
Special features of the hotel
Designhotel, all rooms equipped with air conditioning, free Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel, 24-hour reception and bar, fresh Motel One toasts in four different varieties.
Hotel built in 2011, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 441, Number of single rooms 224, Number of double rooms 208, Number of rooms with air conditioning 441, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 441, Hypoallergenic rooms 0
Europaplatz 3, 1150 Vienna, Austria
- Station (Wien - Hauptbahnhof) 3.21 km
- City centre (Wien) 2.94 km
- Airport (Vienna International Airport (VIE)) 19.73 km
- Highway (Westautobahn) 8.7 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Security patrolled car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 13,00 EUR
- Parking with charging facility for electric cars
- Garage is a 3-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Kraftcom
- Breakfast from 06:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Guest room doors self closing
- Emergency back-up generators
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR Provider Kraftcom
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 9
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Temperature controls in 441 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 5 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5 EUR
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Motel One Westbahnhof
Location of the hotel was nice. Staff are good. Breakfast was good. Hotel Ambiance was great.
Room was little small. Staff took longer time for check-in procedure for online bookings as well. Better to add Asian/Indian food also to breakfast menu.
The location and front desk Fabian for his warmth and service
Reservations' Stephanie Kunert for agreeing to let us change our booking to Motel One Hauptbanhof and when we called a day before check in to find that the change has not been made and she flatly denied agreeing to it. On top of the that she did not even called to inform us. We could have arrived at Hauptbanhof with all our luggage and no room to stay.
clean, updated, quiet, nice touch with the couch in the room,location
very basic equipment and amenities, not enough TV channels, bed pretty hard, no safe, no mini bar or fridge, wanted to shorten my stay by a day and first employee said no and the second one that no problem, which is BS, either there is a policy or not.
Hotel is excellent, the location near ´´Vienna Westbahnhof´´ is perfect. I like the design of the house. The room was street-side. I could hear the noise of the street. It did not disturb me, but I can imagine, that other persons would not like it. The room was clean, the towels have been changed daily. I missed an electrical socket near the desk. The breakfast was also very well, also the coffy from the coffee-machine tasted very well. I liked the hotel and I will come back again.
When I left the hotel and gave back my room-key-card nobody recognized my parture and asked ´´Did you enjoy your stay? Was everything ok? or said ´´We wish you a pleasent day and a good trip home...´´. That's a pitty, because the last as guest was that nobody was interested in me^
Near rail station and Maria Hilfstrasse
Welcoming reception, very clean throughout and Bathroom really nice.
No draught beer and room very basic could do with tea/coffeee making facilities.