Hotel built in 2000, Last partial renovation 2019, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 69, Number of single rooms 40, Number of double rooms 20, of which have 2 separate beds 13, of which have a double bed 16, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 0, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 10:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 28, Number of business rooms 32, Hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, Family hotel, No-smoking room 69, Family rooms available 4, Children's beds/cots 4, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 38 rooms, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-03-14
Friesenstr. 65, 30161 Hanover, Germany
- Station (Hannover Hauptbahnhof) 0.36 km
- City centre (Hannover) 0.69 km
- Airport (Hannover Airport (HAJ)) 9.77 km
- Highway (A37 - Messeschnellweg - Pferdeturm) 2.7 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 10,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 0-minute walk away
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 10,00 EUR
- Garage is a 0-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Closed sunday
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Hotelnet
- Door with spy-hole in 40 rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Provider Hotelnet
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Fridge in 60 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 60 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Königshof am Funkturm Business Kategorie
not polite receptionist no free water in room
Breakfast very good
-Cleanness of the room. -Free Internet access. -Friendly of front-desk reception.
-No air-condition in the room.
-Friendly service of staff.
-In a summer that ambient temperature quit high, some time should be have air-conditioner it better.
Breakfast and decorations in the lobby
I was not advised that my late check out request was not possible because of a fair. Good thing is that I was allowed to stay until 1 PM.
Nice hotel. I recommend it.
No compromise on cancellations. It would have helped if I could have changed my check out date but the hotel would not agree to anything except full rate. I knew that it was non-cancellable up front but I would like some flexibility.
Very close to the Hannover Hbf (max 5 min walking). Places in a very quiet area, although surrounded by clubs and discos. Internal private parking with door closing control. Free WI-FI.
Old fashion furniture (antique but no so clean), clean bathroom but with suspicious sanitary conditions, cold room and limitated heating control.
very close to the central station. room quality compared to price.
it should be because the person at the breakfast room was serious and sincere about her responsibility but she had been staring at the room from the kitchen all the time .. which made me a bit uncomfortable.
There was no soap in the shower. Internet connection was very bad, many times interrupted. Internet should be free of charge. No CNN and BBC on TV available although it was announced. The distance from the main station is more then 0,1 km and the place is not so quiet as described.