Last partial renovation 2013, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 140, Number of single rooms 64, Number of double rooms 71, of which have 2 separate beds 54, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Number of suites (separate rooms) 5, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 15429, VDR certified business hotel, VDR certified conference hotel, No-smoking room 125, Family rooms available 2, Children's beds/cots 2, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 4 rooms
Fernroder Str. 9, 30161 Hanover, Germany
- Station (Hannover Hauptbahnhof) 0.27 km
- City centre (Hannover) 0.52 km
- Airport (Hannover Airport (HAJ)) 10.03 km
- Highway (A37 - Messeschnellweg - Pferdeturm) 2.43 km
The hotel is located on Raschplatz square at the heart of Hanover, just a few steps from the main station. Enjoy an elaborate shopping spree in the nearby pedestrian zone. Recreation seekers can go for a leisurely stroll along the banks of Maschsee lake, while football fans can watch a Hannover 96 home match at the HDI Arena (both approx. 2 km).
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is a 2-minute walk away
- Garage is a 2-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 06:30.00 until 14:00.00 and from 00:00 until 00:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Telekom
- Door with spy-hole in 140 rooms
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Fax connection in 140 rooms
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 140 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 5,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5,00 EUR
- Vending machine for beverages
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Welcome drink
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Room service from 06:30.00 until 14:00.00
Evaluations of Plaza Hannover
Breakfast was great!!
Very noisy in room Dirty pillows
The breakerfast quite good
the single room with the smallest bed which I do not like
Clean rooms, good breakfast, near the central station
Very noisy. Was on the 3rd floor and was awaken several times during the nights by partying groups, screaming people and other noise. I should may be have asked to be moved to another room. I was there on weekdays.
location is very good & bus and train are with in reach.
WiFi , Breakfast
Difficult to park the car. Poor indication and only German language , the reception staff doesn't speak well English.
Freundlich. Unkompliziert. Nah am Bahnhof. Kostenfreies WLAN.
Kofferaufbewahrung ohne Badge und Quittung. Reine Vertrauenssache, ob man das Gepäck wiederbekommt. WLAN war zwar kostenfrei, aber sehr langsam.
I arrived Monday evening April 27. I left at 5am Friday May 1. I was charged for Monday breakfast that I did not have. I did not notice until creating a business expense report. Being a long distance situation, I just paid the bill rather than complain about it.
Very convenient location, clean, staff helpful
Never like paying separately for internet access but this is personal quirk
I like this hotel. Close to the City Center and the trains.
Noise from parties can get loud during the summer time.