Hotel built in 2014, Number of floors 12, Total number of rooms 275, Number of single rooms 134, Number of double rooms 141, of which have 2 separate beds 83, Number of rooms with air conditioning 275, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 263, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-10-17
St. Petersburger Str. 1, 20355 Hamburg, Germany
- Station (Hamburg Hbf) 3.2 km
- City centre (Hamburg) 2.0 km
- Airport (Hamburg Airport (HAM)) 10.3 km
- Highway 6.0 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal
- Car park is a 2-minute walk away
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 16 EUR Hourly rate 2 EUR
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Door with spy-hole in 275 rooms
- Vegetarian food available
- Diabetic food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Visual alarms for the Deaf/Hard of Hearing in public areas
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- Automated external defibrillator on site (AED)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 3
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Temperature controls in 275 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 15,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 15,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Meets ISO 14001 environmental management standard
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of the public transport network valid for the whole stay
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of IntercityHotel Dammtor-Messe
Very clean and quite rooms.
Was told breakfast is included while check-in and was asked to pay for breakfast while check-out.
provided 2 days transportation card
Room service not too intrusive, good location.
Staff should be more friendly and helpful, party of ours had a problem getting correct VAT receipt for our stay.
They cancelled my reservation without letting me know.
Nearby areas, bed
- Free wifi is awful quality and if you'd like to have better connection you have to pay 8 euro/day - No kettle, spoon etc. - 87,5 euro instead of 85 euro as listed - they add some eco taxes which they don't write here about
New and modern Hotel, nice room, very silent, they had included a free public Transport ticket for the Duration of my trip! too bad I discovered it only at check in and had already bought a weekly ticket! Staff very nice, changed me from a single bed room to a queen size bed room.
the hangers for the Pants are different from the regular hangers and do not hold the Pants. Hotel is right at the messe, which is perfect if you are going to the messe, not so good if you are not, as you Need to walk 10 min to get to subway and 15-20min to find eating spots and some night life.
The location is very far from the underground. There is no kettle in the room plus the wifi is very very slow.
* Allow Early Check-in * Clean and Tidy
* Far from U and S Rail Station * No Water Boiler * No iron in room * No steam iron * VERY slow (1 Mbps only) and unstable wifi (keep on requesting login) * Rubbish Bin in the room (not the one in toilet) did not have plastic bag. * Do not provide multi-socket plug which can fit every type of socket head. * Can hear noise generated by neighbor especially they move the chair
New rooms, free tickets for HVV
On check-in they locked cash on Card+50euro. On check-out I have paid again. I needed Card Limit for 2 payments + 50euro.
One particular front desk staff was nice. She made sure that guests were well taken care off.
No hot water available during my visit (Autum). Would be nice to have some when weather is getting colder.