Hotel built in 1973, Last complete renovation 2009, Number of floors 27, Total number of rooms 556, Number of double rooms 556, Rooms with connecting door 40, Number of suites (separate rooms) 19, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Boarding house, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Spa hotel, Miles & More, No-smoking room 511, DEHOGA Rating 5, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-05-10
MARSEILLER STRASSE 2, D20355 Hamburg, Germany
- Station (Hamburg Hbf) 1.58 km
- City centre (Hamburg) 0.91 km
- Airport (Hamburg Airport (HAM)) 7.71 km
- Highway (A255 - Abzweig Veddel - Anschluß Neue Elbbrücken) 4.2 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Restaurant(s) 4
- Hotel bar
- Health and beauty center
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR Provider swisscom
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Porter service
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- Late check-out (until 3pm local time)
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of RADISSON BLU HAMBURG
Staff was very helpful in order to change my booking from Radisson Blu hotel in HAM downtown to HAM airport at checkin!!
the front desk was providing the great service with polite and kinldy.
Location, hotel in general
car park (garage and access to garage), Restaurant facilities
Great central location. Comfortable spacious rooms with a good view.
The hotel got the check out dates wrong from the booking.
Good Location, friendly staff, fantastic wine bar at 26th floor, appreciation 100%
Construction around and road closed, and G20 meeting already shows aftermath
I'm absolutely satisfied with my stay and can recommend this hotel. Very central location.
Very nice hotel, with clean rooms, fast elevators, good breakfast. Usable gym.
Breakfast room was a bit busy in the morning hours, and my room next to the elevators was a bit noisy.
Great facilities and good location
No valuation of loyalty program membership
Very nice modern rooms, also a very good location.
-nice room with comfortable bed -view over Hamburg -close to the trainstation and SAP
-noise from train station Hamburg-Dammtor (really fair)