Hotel built in 2009, Number of floors 16, Total number of rooms 538, Rooms with connecting door 29, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 504
170 Bencoolen Street, 189657 Singapore, Singapore
- City centre (Singapore) 1.08 km
- Airport (Singapore Changi International Airport (SIN)) 16.54 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Smoke detectors
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Hotel safe
- Washing machine for guests
- Shoe-polishing machine
Evaluations of ibis Singapore on Bencoolen
The location is nearly MRT.
When the raining, It has noise at glass window.
Location is very strategic.
Very fast check in and check out services
The breakfast was boring which was not many kinds of food.
-Elevator was quick -Staff was helpful
- Near some MRT Station (Bugis, Bras Basah, Bencoleen) - Many food stores and near Bugis junction shopping mall
- Small room - Toilet has no water wash (only tissue) - Breakfast so so, cannot get fresh sunny side egg.
guest made noise from 11pm - 12pm
Small room, make noise from next door, bad breakfast, small bath room with shower, lack off comb, razor
Staff hotel and location.
Noise level in the room.
The writing table is big enough and comfortable for my work. Fast WI-FI Internet access.