Style of hotel and ambience
Do you need a conveniently located accommodation in Mumbai? Then, book one of the modern and comfortable rooms at the ibis Mumbai Airport Hotel. Free Wi-Fi is provided in public areas. In the elegant ambience of the restaurant, guests satisfy their hunger with international delicacies. After an eventful day, you may end the evening on a cosy note at the bar.
Hotel built in 2011, Number of floors 8, Total number of rooms 148, Rooms with connecting door 14, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 128
Nehru Road, 400057 Mumbai, India
- Station (Mumbai - Bandra Terminus) 3.76 km
- City centre (Mumbai) 13.82 km
- Airport (Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM)) 1.76 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Smoke detectors
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
Evaluations of ibis Mumbai Airport
Quiet and clean room.
Room with relatively small shower cabin + toilet. Shuttle service from airport to hotel not included.
Near to domestic airport.
The room was too small.
slwo response from Staff, untrained , always in rennovation mdoe
Lacks qualified Staff
It was about 10mins from the International airport via prepaid taxi for 3e. The room was well sound insulated and I wasn't disturbed at all by outside noise. The room was basic but had tea making machine, free wifi, and clean shower/wc, fridge and of course a/c. The double bed was comfortable. I am 48yo and travelling alone.
The room had a damp smell, which was off-putting but probably related to the air-conditioning. Though this was booked as a non-smoking room, there was an ashtray and matches on the night-side table ??