Hotel built in 2010, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 245, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 12, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 207
Sakinaka Junction,Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri East, 400072 Mumbai, India
- Station (Mumbai - Lokmanya Tilak Terminus) 3.73 km
- City centre (Mumbai) 15.61 km
- Airport (Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM)) 2.56 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 3
- Hotel bar
- Outdoor swimming pool
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Ironing machine for pants
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Porter service
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
Evaluations of Holiday Inn MUMBAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Generally a very good hotel with very friendly service, free wifi and a good selection of breakfast food. The staff at all levels are willing to try to interact with the overseas guests.
Lunch and dinner buffet food is practically identical. In fact I ate at the hotel on 2 separate days in the week and the food was practically identical. Staff also didn't take no for an answer when asked if I wanted a beer with my evening meal. Also received a restaurant questionnaire every time I ate there.
Still a reasonable distance to the airport.
Very courteous staff
Slow room service
quick front desk operation // friendly staff
comparable high priced // although distance to airport is short, traffic time from airport can take almost 1 hour - there are similar priced hotels closer by
I was very happy with the hotel. I suggest you contact the hotel and arrange for the package which includes internet, 2 way hotel shuttle and the executive lounge (food and drink) each evening for 2 hours. Cost was 2,000 ruppes ($40). The airport transfers / taxi were 800 ruppes.
Not in a great area, but just fine for a flight layover.
Pick up from airport is no problem - friendly staff
For business, easy access to airport good, but no good surrounding for entertainment or shopping near to hotel.
Cheaper than other international hotels close to airport
Traffic due to Metro train construction.