Hotel built in 2000, Last complete renovation 2010, Number of floors 9, Total number of rooms 242, Rooms with connecting door 0, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, No-smoking room 0, Family rooms available 18, DEHOGA Rating 2, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-03-31
An der Schillingbrücke 2, 10243 Berlin, Germany
- Station (Berlin Hauptbahnhof) 4.39 km
- City centre (Berlin) 3.6 km
- Airport (Berlin-Tegel International Airport (TXL)) 11.08 km
- Highway (A10 BERLINER STADTRING) 12.0 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Restaurant(s) 0
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Express check-out
- Porter service
- Business center
- Laundry service
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of ibis Berlin Ostbahnhof
This hotel is excellent value for money and very close to the Ostbahnhof.
.I wouldn't recommend it for a holiday or a long stay, just because it's not a very nice or convenient area so you have to get on public transport to do anything.
New, clean, good service.
Missing one towel on the first night, but rectified on the second without our needing to ask for it. (So not really negative)
Very good location, not far away from train station, good base for city sightseeing, definitely garage was an advantage, nice people at reception desk
Standard of furniture
Very convenient for Ostbahnhof. Ideal location for getting around the main centres and the more bohemian side of Berlin. We did not take breakfast at hotel or use any sports, etc., facilities.
Flood on bathroom floor after shower as seal on bottom of shower door was missing.
Good location. Quiet. Staff handled everything excellently for me.
Very nice hotel with reasonable price. The location is close to the Ostbahnhof so the connection with the downtown is perfect.
Wir sind einvenig ablehnbar zu kritisieren, weil wir das Hotel u. das Personal sehr gut kennen. Sind im Hotel vielmals gewesen.