Hotel built in 2009, Last complete renovation 2009, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 28, Number of single rooms 14, Number of double rooms 14, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 10, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 06:00, to 23:45, Reception manned from 06:00, to 23:45, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Business hotel, Boutique hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 28, Hypoallergenic rooms 28
Gubener Str. 46, 10243 Berlin, Germany
- Station (Berlin Hauptbahnhof) 5.54 km
- City centre (Berlin) 4.83 km
- Airport (Berlin-Tegel International Airport (TXL)) 12.11 km
- Highway (A100 - Stadtring Berlin - Buschkrugallee) 5.37 km
6:00 AM to 11:45 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
6:00 AM to 11:45 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 16,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 16,00 EUR
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 06:30.00 until 23:59.00
- Hotel bar
- Sunbathing lawn
- Garden terrace
- Children's playground
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Halal food available
- Vegetarian food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
Evaluations of nu hotel
The romantic flair of the hotel.
The man with the bill. The girls where nice, but not the arrogant man.
Best hotel I have been at in a long time! Competant staff Friendly If I could give them a higher rating I would!
excellent hotel .very helpful staff.probably the best value hotel I have stayed in Berlin. I arrived late and with hotel.de help everything was organised !
very good breakfast, very clean rooms
Very happy with everything. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was lovely and very clean.
Friendly, helpful staff, good breakfast
Bit of a walk to nearest public transportation
very friendly and service-oriented staff.quiet location.
would be nice if they had a water heater in the room, for food or drink preparation.
really close to Termini train station but if u want to go in Rome as tourist u dont want to stay there right? People at the desk are friendly BUT..
pretty old structure, really small rooms and stinky. the bathroom had a leek so i moved in another room but they where heavy working in the next rooms so at 9am the noise started! not enought showergel. i didnt tried the breakfast! with 50 euros i think you can find some small nicer bed and breakfast for sure!
Clean and new feeling throughout the hotel. the Girl in the evening was very friendly and helpful. The guy in the morning (manager maybe)was also very helpful also.
Toilet/Shower area was quite small, space for opening and closing the door was not ideal. The girl in the morning was a little young and therefore lacked customer friendliness. I asked her is this classic German bread just out of curiousity and she rudely replied ´´What do you mean by classic? If you mean do we buy it here then yes we do´´?! I only asked because a friend of mine said that there was a very dark bread which originated from Germany. I was sorry I asked!
This hotel is really a gem - an oasis of tranquility in the busy city of Berlin. Away from busy streets but within easy walking distance to public transport every point in Berlin is easily reachable. The rooms are functional, clean and well maintained. The ever friendly and competent staff strives to make your visit more successful or enjoyable. To top things off, breakfast is really superb - especially the morning coffee. Definitely worth a recommendation.
Nothing at all.