Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Number of luxury rooms 0, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 0
2 6 DAIBA 2 CHOME MINATO-KU, 135-8701 Tokyo, Japan
- Station (Tokyo - Shinagawa Railway Station) 2.85 km
- City centre (Tokyo) 10.17 km
- Airport (Tokyo International Airport (HND)) 8.11 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Executive/business floor
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Room service
Evaluations of Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba
Very nice and clean rooms
Additional fee for gymh
Their location is easy to find good places for shopping, eating, and entertainment. If you're with family, they will be much better.
Good location, friendly staff, club lounge at president floor
Breakfast buffet was the least value for money
I enjoyed the stay. The location in La Dalba region is very nice, and the hotel was run well and very pleasant.
It wasn't really an ´´airport´´ hotel as I expected. It was many miles away, costing $60 by taxi.
The hotel is right next to the Yurikamone train station or a 5min walk to the tokyo-teleport station. Large selection of restaurants in the hotel and a large shopping center with restaurants across the street.
The fitness center is very nice, but is a separate charge. Other areas of the city would have more local food choices and entertainment. I would recommend this hotel for only a short stay.